Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
You can swap out to a 9mm extractor and ejector if you want to full proof it but don't think that is necessary
Ran three mags through it yesterday without a hitch...the only thing I didn't like was that sometimes the spent shell casing ejected towards my face...only gonna use the 9mm barrel at the range so it's cool as is but it is WAY more accurate shooting 9mm compared to 40 s&w

Plus it's threaded if I decide to throw a can on it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My miniature gun arsenal.
JaDh4p.jpg
Update to this, i got three more mags for M&P ar15 sport and a red dot. And a sling/shell holder for the maverick 88. custom cases for both of them now too. and a holster for the glock 26.

thinking i'm pretty much done now with my setup. unless i find rare collectible trophy type stuff for a good deal.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My collection minus my Ruger .22. I'm ready for something else but its too much of a seller's market right now. My wishlist list in no particular order:

1) Decent quality 1911 variant
2) AK variant pistol
3) AR10 6.5 Creedmoor rifle
4) 300 blk AR pistol/suppressor

qPAa3FD_d.webp

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My collection minus my Ruger .22. I'm ready for something else but its too much of a seller's market right now. My wishlist list in no particular order:

1) Decent quality 1911 variant
2) AK variant pistol
3) AR10 6.5 Creedmoor rifle
4) 300 blk AR pistol/suppressor

qPAa3FD_d.webp
Why does everyone seem to love 1911s? I always hear people talking about them.

Oh, and finally should have a little something waiting for me after this background check:youngsabo:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why does everyone seem to love 1911s? I always hear people talking about them.

Oh, and finally should have a little something waiting for me after this background check:youngsabo:
Last week one of the range officers let me shoot his Sig 1911, and it made polymer pistols feel like a toy. I gotta have one.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Last week one of the range officers let me shoot his Sig 1911, and it made polymer pistols feel like a toy. I gotta have one.
sounds like you're ready to take the leap into full size metal framed pistols. if you wanna jump in the deep end, prices for high end/rare stuff are the lowest i've seen in around 10 years - except for 1911s which remain pretty high. if you like that cz (one of my favorite designs) i can throw some recommendations your way which can match or exceed the sig 1911 for craftsmanship and shootability while having a much lower ticket.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
sounds like you're ready to take the leap into full size metal framed pistols. if you wanna jump in the deep end, prices for high end/rare stuff are the lowest i've seen in around 10 years - except for 1911s which remain pretty high. if you like that cz (one of my favorite designs) i can throw some recommendations your way which can match or exceed the sig 1911 for craftsmanship and shootability while having a much lower ticket.
I really don't shoot enough to be able to tell the difference in shootability. It would more than likely just be something fun to pull out at the range from time to time. I would have a hard time paying more than $1000 for one.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I really don't shoot enough to be able to tell the difference in shootability. It would more than likely just be something fun to pull out at the range from time to time. I would have a hard time paying more than $1000 for one.
check out the jericho 941, it's an israeli cz75 clone. it's still in production but i think the rail on the new ones makes it look ugly as hell lol. there's surplus israeli police ones commonly available, i got one earlier this year for $350 from classicfirearms.com, if you don't mind a gun with a scuffed finish this is the way to go. if you want it in .40 you can go for the one marked "uzi eagle," these are pretty rare but go for around $400 plus the styling is peak '90s aesthetic. in the review below he spends a lot of time complaining about the safety but if you buy any post-1991 model it'll be in a normal place.

tanfoglio makes another cool clone called the witness, these come in 9mm and 10mm and are around $550. or if you want a .45 you can get a cz97b, around $650. all three of these have solid weight and are so fun and smooth to shoot, the jericho trigger in particular is really nice. :ahh: and as for 1911s, the sig you shot is hard to beat for the $1k ticket, that's a great choice to get into those, i'd compare it to the sti trojan which is a lil more expensive.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
any brehs got experience with relocating with your firearms? It's only for a month or two, but the city im going to is "hot" . No way im moving around naked out there in the midwest

Daps
any brehs got experience with relocating with your firearms? It's only for a month or two, but the city im going to is "hot" . No way im moving around naked out there in the midwest

what do you mean by relocating ? Are you moving to a new city in a different state ?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She's pretty. I'm biased though. I love mine and all my friends like shooting mine but I feel like the only one that likes/owns s&w guns.
Found a really good store near me. The guy there went over a bunch of stuff with me. I went with this one for the build and increased stopping power. Coming with 3 mags was cool, too.. I read the triggers were bad on these, is that true?

Will probably get something smaller to focus on applying for carry before the year ends.

He tried to sell me a shotty, but it was some shyt I never heard of, and I'd rather get a rifle. Just have to find a decent one that's legal here that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Found a really good store near me. The guy there went over a bunch of stuff with me. I went with this one for the build and increased stopping power. Coming with 3 mags was cool, too.. I read the triggers were bad on these, is that true?

Will probably get something smaller to focus on applying for carry before the year ends.

He tried to sell me a shotty, but it was some shyt I never heard of, and I'd rather get a rifle. Just have to find a decent one that's legal here that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I don't know about yours. It's looks like a 2.0 trigger which from what ive seen are reviewed well.

I have a shield with a 2.0 trigger as well as a pro series m&p 40 which had an updated fancy ass trigger which I think eventually became the 2.0 trigger.

I don't think smith and Wesson sells full size pro series handguns anymore all I see are shields. I have a full size.

My friends and people I've shot with in real life see it and are like :manny: then they shoot it and are like :leon:. They like it. Not enough to buy one. But they are impressed. It doesn't shoot like a 40 and it's buttery smooth.