Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...cali bruhs, so i'm at a FFL around the corner from my crib to start up the paperwork on the 1911 i've been looking for for over a year now. unbeknownst to me, i must have brought in a swarm of white dudes behind me. as i'm doing my paperwork they're asking the owner about extended mags. they were all excited and s**t, but were turned away because he was actually closed for transfers only and wasn't selling anything. they had me thinking to myself if the 3 10 round mags i ordered were enough to keep my house safe during the zombie apocalypse coming next year.

anyway, i saw this online and it started to make my pockets tingle. anyone have experience with a .45 drum?
712012319_1.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
...cali bruhs, so i'm at a FFL around the corner from my crib to start up the paperwork on the 1911 i've been looking for for over a year now. unbeknownst to me, i must have brought in a swarm of white dudes behind me. as i'm doing my paperwork they're asking the owner about extended mags. they were all excited and s**t, but were turned away because he was actually closed for transfers only and wasn't selling anything. they had me thinking to myself if the 3 10 round mags i ordered were enough to keep my house safe during the zombie apocalypse coming next year.

anyway, i saw this online and it started to make my pockets tingle. anyone have experience with a .45 drum?
:mjlol: @ bolded

in my experience aftermarket extendos are all basura, don't find out the hard way like fbg duck did. factory ones are legit in my experience, i got ones by hk/walther/beretta/mecgar and never had a problem with them, i haven't read any horror stories about the glock made ones either.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas

712012319_1.jpg
Not too many drums I trust...:umad: that ain't one of them...it looks good in pictures and videos though

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I talked to my FLL dealer, he confirmed the place I ordered from is legit and he dealt with them before. Excellent.

:mjlol: All I need now are the 9MM Gold Dot Hollow Tips and I'm set.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
:mjlol: I talked to my FLL dealer, he confirmed the place I ordered from is legit and he dealt with them before. Excellent.

:mjlol: All I need now are the 9MM Gold Dot Hollow Tips and I'm set.
You should take any 9mm ammo you can find...if your gun cycles steel case grab some

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You should take any 9mm ammo you can find...if your gun cycles steel case grab some

:mjlol: Why? Is 9mm ammo scarce where you are? I already got some 9mm ammo but I'm running out so I'm going to upgrade with the hollows for my walk around piece.

Last edited:

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
If it's not scarce your getting fleeced...show me something that isn't twice the price it was this time last year...all the newbies jumped on 9mm and there went the ammo with it...I just bought one bc it was a good price and ammo was cheap at the time...it's always cheaper if you roll your own though

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Double the price and scarcity are two different things. Handguns are scarce out here, but the ammo isn't.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/herters-target-handgun-ammo

9mm winchester white box under a store brand name, 20 cents a round for 100 and 500 round packs. restock is at 1:35am eastern every night, you gotta be real fast cause it sells out in under a minute every time. ammo drops are getting more serious than sneaker drops now. :picard:

edit: you can use cabelas/basspro gift cards from raise.com for another 9% or so off but this is gonna add a few seconds to the checkout time which might be disastrous lol.

Last edited: