Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Was thinking of getting a Cz scorpion evo 3 s1. Definitely fukking with it after watching multiple videos, just need a good optic to mount on.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Was thinking of getting a Cz scorpion evo 3 s1. Definitely fukking with it after watching multiple videos, just need a good optic to mount on.
my breh's selling one, it's got a shooter's element ch, shooter's element trigger shoe, hbi mini ak style selector, hbi trigger spring kit, apex scorpion grip and all factory parts, ~300 rounds down the pipe for $800+shipping, tap in if ur interested
Any other left handed shooters
ima leftie but i shoot pistols one-handed with both hands and long guns right handed, i really lucked out that i'm right eye dominant

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my breh's selling one, it's got a shooter's element ch, shooter's element trigger shoe, hbi mini ak style selector, hbi trigger spring kit, apex scorpion grip and all factory parts, ~300 rounds down the pipe for $800+shipping, tap in if ur interested

ima leftie but i shoot pistols one-handed with both hands and long guns right handed, i really lucked out that i'm right eye dominant
Damn i shot and see with the left rifles piss me off sometimes but it’s what wver. I remember when i first picked up a pistol i switched to my right hand to rack the slide with my left since that’s also my stronger hand

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Damn i shot and see with the left rifles piss me off sometimes but it’s what wver. I remember when i first picked up a pistol i switched to my right hand to rack the slide with my left since that’s also my stronger hand

They make left handed rifles, have to though about getting one?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Nah I’ll deal with it
if u got an ar u can swap out to an ambi ch/bolt catch/mag release/safety. or build off something like the mars-l lower but i just can't justify the ticket on those. i think after that it won't be that awkward to use, the only problem left is that if u get a malfunction all the gas and shyt is blowing in ur face :scusthov:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Last edited: