Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have experience with the Taurus Judge? I have a .380 as my personal carry weapon but .380 ammo is damn near impossible to find. I saw a smaller Judge at my local gun shop for under $500. Since it shoots 45 long colt and .410 ammo it gives me some options. Any opinions?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have experience with the Taurus Judge? I have a .380 as my personal carry weapon but .380 ammo is damn near impossible to find. I saw a smaller Judge at my local gun shop for under $500. Since it shoots 45 long colt and .410 ammo it gives me some options. Any opinions?

buy it. I was looking at one myself but instead went with a Tavor.

between the Taurus and a few others I just decided to stick to semi automatics

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
https://www.theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-41-the-taurus-judge-vs-the-box-o-truth/
The Box O' Truth #53 - The Taurus Judge, Revisited - The Box O' Truth

i didn't actually reread those rn, just remembered that that guy tested them. i've never shot one but i will say that i can't think of many other guns that are as universally hated.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...so i'm on this site that keeps sending me discount codes and i'm browsing apparel for shooting gloves and stumbled onto these by mistake....

opplanet-5-11-tactical-upholder-kilt-khaki-73344-055-54-av-3.jpg

opplanet-5-11-tactical-upholder-kilt-khaki-73344-055-54-av-4.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:...first of all.....why? and are these meant to appeal to the white non binary shooters?

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/herters-target-handgun-ammo

9mm winchester white box under a store brand name, 20 cents a round for 100 and 500 round packs. restock is at 1:35am eastern every night, you gotta be real fast cause it sells out in under a minute every time. ammo drops are getting more serious than sneaker drops now. :picard:

edit: you can use cabelas/basspro gift cards from raise.com for another 9% or so off but this is gonna add a few seconds to the checkout time which might be disastrous lol.
I was too late :mjcry:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/herters-target-handgun-ammo

9mm winchester white box under a store brand name, 20 cents a round for 100 and 500 round packs. restock is at 1:35am eastern every night, you gotta be real fast cause it sells out in under a minute every time. ammo drops are getting more serious than sneaker drops now. :picard:

edit: you can use cabelas/basspro gift cards from raise.com for another 9% or so off but this is gonna add a few seconds to the checkout time which might be disastrous lol.
Good tip. Repped:salute:I gave up on buying 9mm online. shyt got too stressful. I have a decent stash. Now when I feel like practicing I'll pick up a box at my local gun shop. They keep a pretty good stock of Fiocchi and PMC, at $.40/round though:scust:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I was too late :mjcry:
the basspro drop used to be easy, it was available all day at 19cpr if you used a vpn with the location set to canada or mexico. it was basically exclusive to a couple small communities and brehs i decided to share it with, with a large supply enjoyed by brehs in on it. one day the price said $19 for 100 rounds and in cart it was $20. everyone was happy to pay the extra one cent per round because the best available elsewhere was 40+ cpr - except for a single fakkit who decided that was too expensive (i'll call them 1cpr karen). this rat cac called customer service asking for their $1 back on the measly 5 boxes they'd bought. the rep asked them where they saw the pricing, and 1cpr karen snitched about the exploit. the exploit was promptly shut down, so 1cpr karen single handedly cost hundreds of brehs tens of thousands in cash and countless hours of time for the sake of $5. tl;dr: a single poorfag cac ruined it for everybody and now i have to drunkenly refresh basspro like a madman every night to buy 9mm at a reasonable price. can you tell im tight as hell? :stopitslime:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
...so i'm on this site that keeps sending me discount codes and i'm browsing apparel for shooting gloves and stumbled onto these by mistake....

opplanet-5-11-tactical-upholder-kilt-khaki-73344-055-54-av-3.jpg

opplanet-5-11-tactical-upholder-kilt-khaki-73344-055-54-av-4.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:...first of all.....why? and are these meant to appeal to the white non binary shooters?

The White Supremacist love BraveHeart

Google BraveHeart and st0rmfr0nt, look at how many threads they have on this movie.

Last edited: