Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
As a starter pistol it's perfect.

Easy to shoot for beginning shooters or experienced shooters.

There's tons of customization options, do it yourself customization and upgrades. Even if you don't plan on customizing or upgrading, swapping out parts etc, it's good to have a gun that you can do that to. It's like a car. Back in the day you could buy a Honda civic and take the entire thing apart in your driveway, swap parts, upgrade, customize etc. If you had something like a BMW, well everyone you need the oil change or brake pads done, you have to take it to an authorized service dealer.

You can always buy a gun that's perfect and the glock 19 can be that gun for you. You arent limiting yourself buy purchasing that and their customer service is A+

Twice I've contacted them about my fukk ups and they sent me shyt twice. Both times they didn't ask for my date of purchase or serial number. They were like "Don't worry about it, we will take care of you!" And sent me free shyt.

Jawn arrived over the weekend, hopefully hit the range this weekend :mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone seen a Scar at a decent price point not looking to pay $2300 seems like they went up in price like everything else.

basically looking for a new rifle Not an AK or AR.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Has anyone seen a Scar at a decent price point not looking to pay $2300 seems like they went up in price like everything else.

basically looking for a new rifle Not an AK or AR.
shyt if you found one for 2300 you best be all over that lol. i know it's gunjoker but look at this insanity

scar.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Can any of my coli bruhs refer me to a legit online gun retailer? One that you actually purchased from?
:mjlol:I ordered a handgun from this site that based in my state but not close to me at the same time. I never purchased heat from them so I hope they really ship that shyt and I'm able to get my hands on it. It's a 100% markup right now on top of that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Can any of my coli bruhs refer me to a legit online gun retailer? One that you actually purchased from?
:mjlol:I ordered a handgun from this site that based in my state but not close to me at the same time. I never purchased heat from them so I hope they really ship that shyt and I'm able to get my hands on it. It's a 100% markup right now on top of that.

Www.gunbroker.com

https://www.budsgunshop.com/

Almost everyone is in markup mode.m

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:mjlol: Gunbroker looks like sum I'll be a regular customer on, you copped from them before right? Good looking out by the way homie.
it's like ebay but without any real buyer protection (you're covered up to $500 with a $100 deductible). almost all biz is done by mailing cash/money orders/checks, so stick with sellers with good reputations.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
it's like ebay but without any real buyer protection (you're covered up to $500 with a $100 deductible). almost all biz is done by mailing cash/money orders/checks, so stick with sellers with good reputations.

:mjlol:Any specific sellers on there you can recommend then?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Gunbroker looks like sum I'll be a regular customer on, you copped from them before right? Good looking out by the way homie.

I've used GB quite a bit. Usually when I want something I can't get from a legit gun store either irl or online.

I've never ever used anything other than CC.

Not worth the hassle.

Even some of the big sellers you gotta be careful with. Some cac who has a GB store and a physical location was advertising a gun as in stock. My boy ordered and he's like "I don't have one of these but I can get one probably within the next 6 months, if you want something else I can give you a discount when I get what you want."

My boy said "cancel the sale" then guy cussed him out in an email.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i'm mostly into collecting instead of buying actual useful guns so my recommendations wouldn't be helpful. look at their rating in the top right of the listing, if it's 10 or more sales with an a+ rating you're gonna be good. some sellers, especially the big stores will take credit too like wildin said. this provides buyer protection but almost all sellers will charge you an extra 3%.
Even some of the big sellers you gotta be careful with. Some cac who has a GB store and a physical location was advertising a gun as in stock. My boy ordered and he's like "I don't have one of these but I can get one probably within the next 6 months, if you want something else I can give you a discount when I get what you want."

My boy said "cancel the sale" then guy cussed him out in an email.
i fukking hate when this happens, the shyttiest thing is that if you leave them an F it won't really bump their rating down but when they leave you one it'll fukk up yours unless you're a high volume buyer. it's cuz of stuff like this that i don't buy anymore off gb unless it's a listing, with pics, for the specific gun i'll be getting.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Appreciate the advice, guys, turns out there's a SUPER local gun store that sells on there, so I'mma see what's up with them.