Supporter
Daps
qV0bN6il.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol kick
the recoil i didnt really like , its kind of like kriss vector , its a cool gun but not for me

I haven’t shot either I’m just trying to get some feedback I checked the reviews for it on YouTube seemed like something I’d like but in all honesty it was an impulse buy...and it still hasn’t arrived :russ: Like crap is taking forever to ship. If I would of known that I would of got the Daniel defense pdw 300 black pistol.

Daps
I haven’t shot either I’m just trying to get some feedback I checked the reviews for it on YouTube seemed like something I’d like but in all honesty it was an impulse buy...and it still hasn’t arrived :russ: Like crap is taking forever to ship. If I would of known that I would of got the Daniel defense pdw 300 black pistol.

wait till u put a can on that badboy :takedat::blessed::ahh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if it's been said, but California will have to repeal their 10rd mag limits. Court struck it down:ehh:

There's also a new bill that got introduced, I think it's H.R. 5717. Something about National Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
for anyone in a ban state like ny/cali looking for any rifle to stash away for the end times, savage is doing $50 rebates on axis/trophy hunter models. if you have a walmart near you, check this link first cause they're blowing out axis rifles, a lot of models are $49/54/74 BEFORE rebate (not a typo, you can get a free rifle if you play your cards right).
axis 6.5 creedmoor, $190 shipped for a decent rifle is a bargain rn: AXIS 6.5CM RH 22`` MATTE BLK SYN STK
all models, smegma has really good prices but you can cop from any store: https://www.smga.com/rifles2/browse/brand/savage/orderby/name-a-to-z
rebate: Savage Promotion Center

i also had a glorious range day today, the highlight was putting a box thru my rmr'd mark23 at 25 yards and ending up with a single ragged hole :ahh: