Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the best way in keeping your weapons if they go door to door? Do you make up a story and just hide it?

Look at it the easy way. If my girls mom rented a storage unit and the atf kicked in my door and thoroughly search my crib and they aren't there. Then what. They could subpoena my bank records and financials and make sure I don't have another residence I could be hiding them but they aren't going to subpoena my girl (who lives with me) and her family and search all their shyt. Her mom has never owned or bought a gun. They'd really have no reason or probable cause to obtain a warrant and search.

If people believed that would happen, why do gun sales skyrocket every time talk of ban happens?

Anytime something is threatened to get banned there's an increase in buying. Even when things are hard to come by, hell 5 months ago people were camping out at stores for toilet paper, paper towels and hand sanitizer. I know tik to has had massive downloads and signups since Trump was talking that ban bullshyt.

If anything it's to inflate the price of a potential sale.

Hell if 10 glock 19's sit on the shelf for 3 months and they have 10 more in the back. It's good business to wait until some local or national incident to say "there's been an increase, we sold out!" And then they order 20 more but sell then 5 at a time, match competitors, drive value.

It's illegal if they all communicate with each other and do that but it's just a part of the game.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when a gun company doesn't wanna give the gov't customer info, the atf will just raid them and take it Ares Armor raided by ATF after restraining order overruled (VIDEO) :: Guns.com

Interesting. I've never bought a gun from someone who wrote my name and address down in a notebook. I'd hope the computer systems they use are encrypted so anyone can't just steal the computer, plug it in then have all my info. Obviously the federal government is gonna have hackers and IT experts but there has to be some sort of fight.

I saw a story the other day about a serial rapist who used to take pictures of all his victims. They eventually caught up to him and he's in jail. They have one of his hard drives with photos of victims they can't identify as being alive or dead. They have another hard drive they can't even crack.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, they will. Also, the NRA has the biggest repositories of gun owner info in America.

Nah. They won't. They'd never make a other dollar. It'd be economic treason. Granted we wouldnt be able to import the guns and accessories we want, it'd be the downfall of American guns. Once these boomers die the nra will fail too. The Nra is going to want a handout from d.c like the boy Scouts now that they are clinging on for life.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I really do not care who wins the presidential elections, if Joe Biden wins I hope this does not pass:

The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year,”

In many states, estimated gun sales doubled in March compared with February. In Utah, they nearly tripled. And in Michigan, a coronavirus hot spot, sales more than tripled.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

:patrice:

:mjpls:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC

• Get weapons of war off our streets. Bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines

• Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act- $200 tax stamp, year wait time. :mjpls: approval practices.

• End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts. $2b industry wiped out:huhldup:

• Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Draws gun in self-defense [fingerprint not recognized:sadcam:]
  • Require gun owners to safely store their weapons. Biden will pass legislation requiring firearm owners to store weapons safely in their homes. If this is anything like Canada's regulations, guns would have to be stored in a safe, no ammo, with a trigger or action cable lock. Rendering them useless in a home invasion scenario:martin:
  • Stop “ghost guns.”Polymer 80 and other 80%..gone:whoo:
Black folks are fukked this election cycle either way it swings:francis:

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC

• Get weapons of war off our streets. Bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines

• Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act- $200 tax stamp, year wait time. :mjpls: approval practices.

• End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts. $2b industry wiped out:huhldup:

• Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Draws gun in self-defense [fingerprint not recognized:sadcam:]
  • Require gun owners to safely store their weapons. Biden will pass legislation requiring firearm owners to store weapons safely in their homes. If this is anything like Canada's regulations, guns would have to be stored in a safe, no ammo, with a trigger or action cable lock. Rendering them useless in a home invasion scenario:martin:
  • Stop “ghost guns.”Polymer 80 and other 80%..gone:whoo:
Black folks are fukked this election cycle either way it swings:francis:

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
Goddammit...:francis:
fukk Trump, but goddammit...:snoop:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
in most european countries safe storage laws are used as a pretext for the police searching homes without warrants, i don't think they're gonna be running up in white folks' homes to be checking if their shyt is in a safe

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
What do y'all think should be done about the level of gun violence here in the U.S. compared to other nations?

For the record I'm in full support of the 2nd amendment and love my guns. But I also recognize we definitely have a problem here too. shyts a little wild.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What do y'all think should be done about the level of gun violence here in the U.S. compared to other nations?

For the record I'm in full support of the 2nd amendment and love my guns. But I also recognize we definitely have a problem here too. shyts a little wild.
Guns are just a tool. The danger is the person aiming the gun. I think a big part of the problem is the lack of value we put on human life. So much of our entertainment (music, tv/movies, books, videogames, etc.) features graphic violence. As a result, some of us become desensitized. We lose grasp of the real life mental and emotional gravity of killing someone.
Full disclosure: This is only my opinion. I've never killed anybody. I have people in my family/circle who have, though, and they'll be the first to say that killing somebody ain't like Call of Duty. From what I've been told, pulling the trigger isn't hard, living with the fact that you pulled the trigger can be, though. If more people knew the way killing someone can fukk with your head, they might not be so quick to shoot.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
nothing at all, and this is gonna sound callous but there could be a sandy hook every single day and my answer would still be the same. tragic deaths are the price of freedom, and americans have made the same calculus and come to the same conclusion - if nothing got done after a pile of dead kids in newtown or 900+ casualties in vegas, nothing will drive americans to do anything. there are many other freedoms which are just as dangerous, compare with car accidents for example. banning cars and mandating public transport would save the lives of thousands of children and prevent millions of serious injuries every year but there's zero support for doing such a thing because this human cost is accepted as the price of free movement (and driving on public roads is a privilege, whereas bearing arms is a civil right).