Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
i don't mind a ban as long as there is a grandfather clause. Would increase the value of my ar 10 fold. alot of people got rich off of the full auto ban back in the day.
That's wishful thinking. Sleepy Joe is going after full confiscation/criminalization.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's wishful thinking. Sleepy Joe is going after full confiscation/criminalization.

That's just not feasible. They don't know who has what and where. They are going to go door to door with warrants to search premises and seize weapons. They'd literally have to check every single day. And there's plenty of people who keep guns away from their primary residence and not in their cars.

There's no practical way or even forceful way to do it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really do not care who wins the presidential elections, if Joe Biden wins I hope this does not pass:

This dude doesn’t even know what an assault weapon even is...

If he’s on that wave then I dunno if I can fukk with him. :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's just not feasible. They don't know who has what and where. They are going to go door to door with warrants to search premises and seize weapons. They'd literally have to check every single day. And there's plenty of people who keep guns away from their primary residence and not in their cars.

Yeah, that's why i never concerned about the ban talk. All these gun laws affect only the price of guns, not the availability. Like the stock market. you either buy buy buy or sell sell sell, depending on what happens. But you will never have to worry about being disarmed. shyt will never happen.

Last edited:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

You're right, there is no feasible way to confiscate 20 million guns but the ATF makes possession a felony overnight giving them the right to kick in your door at any time, are you keeping yours or giving it up?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

What's the best way in keeping your weapons if they go door to door? Do you make up a story and just hide it?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're right, there is no feasible way to confiscate 20 million guns but the ATF makes possession a felony overnight giving them the right to kick in your door at any time, are you keeping yours or giving it up?
If people believed that would happen, why do gun sales skyrocket every time talk of ban happens?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's no way he'd pass a law that would turn millions of white people into felons overnight. The only type of gun ban that could ever possibly go through would be one restricts the sale of guns or puts tighter restrictions on the process of buying a weapon(ie longer waiting periods, more background check etc). They'd never go door to door collecting guns.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If people believed that would happen, why do gun sales skyrocket every time talk of ban happens?
Some people prep for civil war while others hope for some kind of grandfather clause in the next ban. All I know is, Joe is obsessed with the ban. I had hopes that this recent unrest would let even the most left-leaning libs see that the police can't be everywhere. People have to be able to protect their families by any means.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Trijicon is suing Holosun for patent infringement.

From what I can see, this is sour grapes. Trij is big mad that Holosun is killing it in the civilian market. Most of their clames are about things like button layout and footprint. Reminds me of the Apple vs Samsung "rounded corners" suit.

U.S. Weapons Maker Seeks Ban on Chinese Competitor’s Sights

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i don't mind a ban as long as there is a grandfather clause. Would increase the value of my ar 10 fold. alot of people got rich off of the full auto ban back in the day.
damn that's pretty selfish breh. my nfa items would lose most of their value if the '86 ban was repealed but i still want that. when these incremental bans happen it cuts these guns off from the next generation, having never shot them they'll see them as strange, evil objects, further destroying the culture. do you think your grandkids will keep your (now illegal) ar-10 after you die when to them gun "rights" mean owning nothing more serious than a bolt action .22? nah breh, it's gonna get turned over the police to be melted down. :mjcry:i see stories like this from britain all the time, but instead of an ar-10 it's grandpa's scary semi-auto .22 he hunted squirrels with (all semi autos are banned there). the kids find a 10/22 or a box of ammo and call the cops to take it away like they found some fukkin uxo from world war ii or something. same deal with my former country, every generation gets a ban handed down on them but they're all right with it because "hey i get to keep the guns i own, my dad's guns were 'weapons of war' anyway." now they have nothing available to them but black powder/cap and ball/bb guns.

@Hijo de luna was on point too, these dems always copy-paste gun legislation from the last state they were successful in and all the recent ones have no grandfather clause. the proposed laws in va didn't have one but their blackface governor had to put them in as a "compromise" to ensure they pass. meanwhile other states like ny, their bans passed with grandfather clauses but the grandfathering is slowly being removed, you're given the choice of surrendering your property, leaving the state or becoming a felon.

kinda what i was going at before, the aim isn't confiscation, it's destruction of the culture. these cats know that the bans in other states resulted in less than 5% compliance so they'll just wait for you to bury your guns/lose them in a boating accident, then die. your kids/grandkids won't feel the same way about your guns as you do if they've been a forbidden object for their whole lives.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
kinda what i was going at before, the aim isn't confiscation, it's destruction of the culture. these cats know that the bans in other states resulted in less than 5% compliance so they'll just wait for you to bury your guns/lose them in a boating accident, then die. your kids/grandkids won't feel the same way about your guns as you do if they've been a forbidden object for their whole lives.
BIG facts here. They know that if the younger generations don't use or care about guns/gun culture, a full ban will be easier to implement.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Keeping it. 100%. They don't know what I have and don't have. I'm certain American manufacturers and some distributors have files and logs of who've they sold to, what they sold and the date they sold. I believe it's too much work for the most part to track down the gun. And that's for people not trying to hide. Like if I bought a gun from Cabelas then sold it to a pawn shop who sold it to someone else who then sold it to someone else who then traded it in at a gun show that then sold to a pawn shop.....

My guns are in a trust. And a lot of other people's are too. I think they could get some guns. Enough to make people mad but not enough to really scratch the surface or put a dent in otherwise. These American companies and distributors aren't going to just give up their client info.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England