Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
v5ybm8.jpg

Recent purchase . I suggest all my black brethren invest in some kind of assault rifle .

I got a hi point 9mm rifle . Shoots nicely but packs no punch

First off, thank you for taking the worst possible picture ever for that gun :beli:

Secondly how much was it and what model? I'm gussing an AK :ld:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:heh: I know what an AR is I was asking what's a good manufacturer.
Bushmaster has been a staple in AR manufacturing game. I want to get my hands on a Rock River Arms AR, I heard good things about them, for the money they produce some of the best AR setups in the world :noah: Highly customizable, my mouth is watering thinking about this gun but yea check em out

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I own a all black 92FS beretta, and an AR-15 with a EOTech graphic

Next on the list is a conceal handgun, and a shotgun

Edit: actually next on the list is a .22 conversion for the AR...not trying to spend a paycheck every time I go to the range, but I still want to train with it

one of my pistols is an all black beretta 96G. same as yours for the most part, but chambered for .40 S&W. and the switch that is the safety on your gun is just a de-cocker on mines.

anyways, I love shooting that gun. even at the higher caliber it doesn't kick really at all IMO.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I know what an AR is I was asking what's a good manufacturer.

Bushmaster
Heckler and Koch
Sig
Colt

If you have any shooting ranges in your area you could rent one and shoot it for a hour get a feel for it

Daps
Reppin
First off, thank you for taking the worst possible picture ever for that gun :beli:

Secondly how much was it and what model? I'm gussing an AK :ld:

Lol forgive me man I was inebriated when I posted that :lolbron:

And it's a Serbian ak 47 . I paid 650 for it & they threw in 3 mags and 90 rounds

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Heard it's an awesome rifle for the price. I got my eyes on that, plan on getting it once I have enough money saved up. Honestly there's no need to spend all that much money on an AR unless you really want to like on the colts or something like that. M&P sport just doesn't have a dust cover, doesn't have a forward assist, but you don't need all that. If you just want a solid quality rifle that fires 5.56/.223 you should strongly consider getting it

Yea I got one. Great gun great price. Some look down on them for not having a dust cover or forward assist but I've never had the need for either. Id reccomend it for sure.

Thanks for the info; I'm real serious about picking one up. I just have to find a store that has one in stock because most stores charge 100-250 for a ffl transfer.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter