Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me the .40 are easier for me to load the 9mm felt too small.

getchu one of these, they're one of the biggest quality of life improvers for shooting UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader watch out for fugazi ones esp on amazon, nimrodswares.com has real ones for the low

I haven't looked into it so this is probably not real but if it's hard to load in my opinion it means its new and good quality.

shyt there's a few times I order some new magazines and them shyts be stiff (no homo). I usually load them to full capacity and leave them loaded for a while, could be a week, 2 weeks or 2 months then when I go shoot and unload and reload usually they are fine.

I did order some extended magazines for a rifle :martin: loose booty ass springs feel like bent up paperclips.

I've bought a few guns that came with some doo doo magazines. All soft and shyt. Don't feed properly for shyt. You just throw those away and get a reputable magazine.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
20200730-135826.jpg

Finally got a range day in:blessed:

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sold my savage ba 110 a while back and looking to buy another long range. Anyone have any experience with the new accuracy international rifles? Everyone know about the OG awp but I'm wondering how these new models hold up

Daps
It feels damn good. Solid as firearm, not heavy, good amount of control. I definitely might cop this weekend.

Why do you recommend 9mm over 40. For me the .40 are easier for me to load the 9mm felt too small.

If SHTF which caliber is going to be worth while , to barter with and pick off dead people ...just saying

getchu one of these, they're one of the biggest quality of life improvers for shooting UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader watch out for fugazi ones esp on amazon, nimrodswares.com has real ones for the low

i use the uplula and this ETS Speedloaders | ETS CAM Loader | Elite Tactical Systems

“Any black ran Youtube channels about firearms.”

Colion Noir..he seems to only shoot high end firearms though.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i got the uplula, the baby uplula and the podavach u-loader, then i have a custom one for every gun i own that doesn't fit those. the podavach works real nice but i don't think it's worth the money. the custom makershot ones are real nice, rae industries and american speedloader ones not so much. haven't tried an ets yet but i've only heard of them from ppl flaming their glock mags lol.
shyt there's a few times I order some new magazines and them shyts be stiff (no homo). I usually load them to full capacity and leave them loaded for a while, could be a week, 2 weeks or 2 months then when I go shoot and unload and reload usually they are fine.
springs don't work like that breh, they're not gonna have a change in their spring constant from being left under stress for a while. well technically they do but modern spring steels have a creep life cycle of thousands of years. what makes them weaker is repeated stress-strain cycles from loading and shooting mags ("work hardening"), like bending a paperclip over and over until it breaks.

i hear you on the extendos, i've never bought an one that didn't have a weak ass spring inside it and fed 100% reliably. i just got this promag 30 rounder for my 5-7 and the shyt is jam city. :francis: i guess if there was a way to make a design with a spring strong enough to handle the extra rounds and feed reliably, but not so strong that it beats the slide's cycling time the oem would release one of their own like glock does.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i got the uplula, the baby uplula and the podavach u-loader, then i have a custom one for every gun i own that doesn't fit those. the podavach works real nice but i don't think it's worth the money. the custom makershot ones are real nice, rae industries and american speedloader ones not so much. haven't tried an ets yet but i've only heard of them from ppl flaming their glock mags lol.

springs don't work like that breh, they're not gonna have a change in their spring constant from being left under stress for a while. well technically they do but modern spring steels have a creep life cycle of thousands of years. what makes them weaker is repeated stress-strain cycles from loading and shooting mags ("work hardening"), like bending a paperclip over and over until it breaks.

i hear you on the extendos, i've never bought an one that didn't have a weak ass spring inside it and fed 100% reliably. i just got this promag 30 rounder for my 5-7 and the shyt is jam city. :francis: i guess if there was a way to make a design with a spring strong enough to handle the extra rounds and feed reliably, but not so strong that it beats the slide's cycling time the oem would release one of their own like glock does.

The springs won't deteriorate to the point where they malfunction or start jamming but they'll break in to a point where it's easy to load by hand.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs, thinking about copping my first piece this month. I’m debating between the 9mm or 40 from Hi Point. I’m leaning towards the 40 on a count of it being a larger gun/me having massive hands. What’s y’all’s thoughts?

Feel free to recommend other straps that are as dependable/affordable.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So...MD State Police have done everything for my license except the NICS check. No idea what the hold up on that is, from what I understand, it's them making a phone call :beli:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Bruhs, thinking about copping my first piece this month. I’m debating between the 9mm or 40 from Hi Point. I’m leaning towards the 40 on a count of it being a larger gun/me having massive hands. What’s y’all’s thoughts?

Feel free to recommend other straps that are as dependable/affordable.
i'd avoid a hi-point unless you're on like a $150 budget but if that's what you're working with then i can't say in good conscience that you shouldn't buy one, you're not gonna find a higher quality pistol at that price point. try to get them in your hands first so you can figure out which one you like, i have small hands but still prefer huge grips. never shot the 40 but i have shot the 9 and it's uncomfortable and has the woat trigger, the 40 should have a lil more recoil but it's also heavier which works in its favor. i got some more recommendations in my sig.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd avoid a hi-point unless you're on like a $150 budget but if that's what you're working with then i can't say in good conscience that you shouldn't buy one, you're not gonna find a higher quality pistol at that price point. try to get them in your hands first so you can figure out which one you like, i have small hands but still prefer huge grips. never shot the 40 but i have shot the 9 and it's uncomfortable and has the woat trigger, the 40 should have a lil more recoil but it's also heavier which works in its favor. i got some more recommendations in my sig.

Greatly appreciate the insight, bruh. I’d of course love something a bit more “flashier” and/or on brand, but I’m gonna ball out on my lil‘ grad school budget. It’s under $200 and according to you/multiple YouTube reviews, it’ll get the job done.

For now, I just want something to occasionally take to the range and to also have in the crib to combat any Miami/South Florida fukkery that may pop up. About start looking into all the corresponding necessities now (permit, conceal license, upkeep, etc.).

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to start a Black Gun in my area so I started a GoFundMe.

If I did would y'all support it? :patrice:

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greatly appreciate the insight, bruh. I’d of course love something a bit more “flashier” and/or on brand, but I’m gonna ball out on my lil‘ grad school budget. It’s under $200 and according to you/multiple YouTube reviews, it’ll get the job done.

For now, I just want something to occasionally take to the range and to also have in the crib to combat any Miami/South Florida fukkery that may pop up. About start looking into all the corresponding necessities now (permit, conceal license, upkeep, etc.).
Go ahead and cop it. Keep it clean and sell it later when you’re ready for an upgrade.