Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
feels great in hand, decent trigger out the box. i shot the 4" rental at my range and love the grip in hand. As a carry many people online say the grip is too agressice and can rip up soft cotton and leave rashes from sandpapering your skin carrying all day. Ive never carried it but it so i cant complain about it personally but it has to be a huge facotr as far as why i did not buy it as the real star of the gun is the out the box grip texture and in hand feel out the box greatness so it kind of is redacted if you will get tired of carrying it all day. It also has a great slide that will help you remain accurate if u want to add a heavy weapon light or laser....i bought the glock 19 mos fs instead btw and dont regret it so far.

Cool. Im battling getting that and the Glock 19. The grip scares me, but i saw a video from a reviewer mentioning falcon grips from amazon, which are rubber grips you can buythat can replace the rough grips of the S&W m&p 9mm. I also heard about the limp wrist failure thing from the Glock 19, that can harm new shooters who dont grip properly.

got me rethinking things.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Cool. Im battling getting that and the Glock 19. The grip scares me, but i saw a video from a reviewer mentioning falcon grips from amazon, which are rubber grips you can buythat can replace the rough grips of the S&W m&p 9mm. I also heard about the limp wrist failure thing from the Glock 19, that can harm new shooters who dont grip properly.

got me rethinking things.
get the Glock if your thinking about putting new grips on the m&p. To me the whole “2.0” upgrade was about the new slide and grip in the first place. I feel like talon grips and other after market grips are usually for grips that are too slick and slippery. So strange to cover up a grip that’s “too aggressive and grippy” just my opinion. Get a gen 5 glock and put the beaver tail on it u won’t have any issues. I may personally get a 2.0 just to add to my collection but I won’t touch the grip because I love the feel in hand. As soon as I think it is getting too rough against my skin or clothes I’ll just take it out the carry rotation. Maybe I’ll get the full size switch out the sights put a mini olight on it and make it a strictly open carry and home defense back up pistol. That slide is revolutionary to the polymer game as far as weight distribution goes. I’ll say it again the “2.0” may be the most accurate gun after “tactically accessorizing” your gun. Tough decision ahead for u my friend but like I said I ultimately chose the Glock as my compact carry.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still gotta get a strap, but does anybody know where I can get a pan-african wrap for this joint.

20200731-134529.jpg

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
get the Glock if your thinking about putting new grips on the m&p. To me the whole “2.0” upgrade was about the new slide and grip in the first place. I feel like talon grips and other after market grips are usually for grips that are too slick and slippery. So strange to cover up a grip that’s “too aggressive and grippy” just my opinion. Get a gen 5 glock and put the beaver tail on it u won’t have any issues. I may personally get a 2.0 just to add to my collection but I won’t touch the grip because I love the feel in hand. As soon as I think it is getting too rough against my skin or clothes I’ll just take it out the carry rotation. Maybe I’ll get the full size switch out the sights put a mini olight on it and make it a strictly open carry and home defense back up pistol. That slide is revolutionary to the polymer game as far as weight distribution goes. I’ll say it again the “2.0” may be the most accurate gun after “tactically accessorizing” your gun. Tough decision ahead for u my friend but like I said I ultimately chose the Glock as my compact carry.

thanks for the feedback

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Any black ran Youtube channels about firearms. Also, I’m think about getting a Sig p229 .40 handgun, would you all recommend that?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
It feels damn good. Solid as firearm, not heavy, good amount of control. I definitely might cop this weekend.

Why do you recommend 9mm over 40. For me the .40 are easier for me to load the 9mm felt too small.
getchu one of these, they're one of the biggest quality of life improvers for shooting UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader watch out for fugazi ones esp on amazon, nimrodswares.com has real ones for the low

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I still gotta get a strap, but does anybody know where I can get a pan-african wrap for this joint.

20200731-134529.jpg
I got that some case. :myman:Great deal for basic transport. Ditch that Chinesium sight though, breh.:scusthov: Those are meant for airsoft, and won't hold zero worth a shyt under real recoil. I learned my lesson.

Edit: and get a rear iron sight

Last edited:

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Any black ran Youtube channels about firearms.”

Colion Noir..he seems to only shoot high end firearms though.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got that some case. :myman:Great deal for basic transport. Ditch that Chinesium sight though, breh.:scusthov: Those are meant for airsoft, and won't hold zero worth a shyt under real recoil. I learned my lesson.

Edit: and get a rear iron sight
:russ:It was 30 on Amazon , I was looking at the vortex sights prices , and decided not right now. I still got the regular sight just took it off