Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryna build me one of them delta force type reps anyone know a good starting point for this ar

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just copped for $800:win:
nNOIU2Y_d.webp
800 though? don't those go for like $150?
Hi-Point Firearms 9mm Pistol | Academy

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:whew: the ripoff was so blatant i was actually stressing for you.

That said i'm not mad at highpoints as a cheap gun for people who can't afford anything else
or a backup in your arsenal in case you need to provide someone else with a gun you don't care about losing, (in case shyt really hit the fan, i mean.)

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
:whew: the ripoff was so blatant i was actually stressing for you.

That said i'm not mad at highpoints as a cheap gun for people who can't afford anything else
or a backup in your arsenal in case you need to provide someone else with a gun you don't care about losing, (in case shyt really hit the fan, i mean.)
ill be honest I respect the fukk out of hipoint and Taurus. They make guns for pay check to paycheck working men and there guns run with little issues(Taurus has issues 3 years ago tho). For me personally as a gun head is rather save for some fly shyt, but for normal people who don’t care how there gun looks and don’t plan on hitting the range at all and will just use for emergencies only, why not??

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ill be honest I respect the fukk out of hipoint and Taurus. They make guns for pay check to paycheck working men and there guns run with little issues(Taurus has issues 3 years ago tho). For me personally as a gun head is rather save for some fly shyt, but for normal people who don’t care how there gun looks and don’t plan on hitting the range at all and will just use for emergencies only, why not??
i'll give hi point props for having a transferable lifetime warranty, that's standing behind their product more than glock s&w beretta or hk does for example, and i've never seen one fail except from abuse either. if i only wanted a gun only for an emergency that would be the only thing i'd care about, not how heavy, ugly and unergonomic it is.

most taurus models are total basura tho breh, you remember the disasters that were the spectrum or the curve? :russ: the g2 and seemingly the g3 are the rare gun they make where they got it right.
Under 600
hit up a gun store or a range that does rentals to check some stuff out, with a 600 budget you can spring for pretty much whatever you want unless it's something like a high end hk/beretta/fn or from one of those companies that make riced out glocks. since you got that freedom cause of your budget you can choose whatever fits the best in your hand and on your hip which imo is most important. check out the s&w m&p compact/shield, sig p365/p320, glock 19/43x/48 or hk vp9sk, hit my sig for some more suggestions but i tried to keep those below like 450 and there's lots of great options in the 450-600 range.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryna get a red dot for for this Glock 48 where the plug at that sells them in this thread Someone tag him for me

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tryna get a red dot for for this Glock 48 where the plug at that sells them in this thread Someone tag him for me

you just don’t want to get a nice crimsons joint that’s what I have for my CZ P10C and Glock 45 and they are relatively inexpensive

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Anybody in here have any experience with the s&w m&p 2.0 9mm compact?
feels great in hand, decent trigger out the box. i shot the 4" rental at my range and love the grip in hand. As a carry many people online say the grip is too agressice and can rip up soft cotton and leave rashes from sandpapering your skin carrying all day. Ive never carried it but it so i cant complain about it personally but it has to be a huge facotr as far as why i did not buy it as the real star of the gun is the out the box grip texture and in hand feel out the box greatness so it kind of is redacted if you will get tired of carrying it all day. It also has a great slide that will help you remain accurate if u want to add a heavy weapon light or laser....i bought the glock 19 mos fs instead btw and dont regret it so far.