#ADOS
At least he didn’t get a Hi Point.

Just copped for $800:win:
nNOIU2Y_d.webp

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
So far I’m looking like this
Pocket carry: Ruger lcp .380 (viridian laser)
Micro carry: Springfield Hellcat
Subcompact: Walther ppq sc
Compact: glock 19 mos (olight pl mini)Red dot soon...
Full size: HK VP9
Luxury gun: sig 1911 scorpion .45 acp
Rifle 1: Ruger ar 556 pistol (red dot & light)
Rifle 2: ATI Omni (Laser, scope and olight)
Rifle 3: century draco
Collector gun: sig p226 legion (Romeo)

right now I’m saving for a fn 509 tactical. I’ve decided to only buy 9mm handguns from here on out as I keep stockpiling more and more hollow point ammunition at that caliber. I wanted a .40 but I’ve got so much ammo at 9mm I can fill up all the mags for any new gun I get with self defense. I may cop a Taurus th40 and couple hundred rounds just to have a .40 in the collection. I traded and sold a few since the panics started. Guns are too addictive I gotta chill the scorpion was supposed to be my last gun....

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

right now I’m saving for a fn 509 tactical. I’ve decided to only buy 9mm handguns from here on out as I keep stockpiling more and more hollow point ammunition at that caliber. I wanted a .40 but I’ve got so much ammo at 9mm I can fill up all the mags for any new gun I get with self defense. I may cop a Taurus th40 and couple hundred rounds just to have a .40 in the collection. I traded and sold a few since the panics started. Guns are too addictive I gotta chill the scorpion was supposed to be my last gun....
the 509t is one of the few guns i've sold off, the trigger is just hateful. ymmv breh cuz i'm not a fan of strikers in general but it's not even in the same league as the vp9 or old ppq's trigger. u can order an apex but installation isn't easy to say the least (u need a specialized jig to take the gun apart), so you'll likely be out $150 + the cost to ship ur gun to apex if u want a decent trigger. the striker is also really unreliable on that guy, lots of reports of it breaking.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Diamondback FS nine paid $400...not a big fan of diamondback 380s but never even heard of the FS nine...told him he should have at the very least Googled it.

Yeah he did get hustled, he paid double for the gun.

But right now, because of the pandemic, guns have gone up in price.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I see what you did there no revolver?

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I see what you did there no revolver?
my dad had a smith and Wesson .38 for anytime I need to scratch that itch. I like revolvers just don’t think there worth the buy when there are other guns out here with 20+ round capacity instead of 6. And I know revolvers don’t jam up buy I feel like 6 rounds is lacking in today’s climate....

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
the 509t is one of the few guns i've sold off, the trigger is just hateful. ymmv breh cuz i'm not a fan of strikers in general but it's not even in the same league as the vp9 or old ppq's trigger. u can order an apex but installation isn't easy to say the least (u need a specialized jig to take the gun apart), so you'll likely be out $150 + the cost to ship ur gun to apex if u want a decent trigger. the striker is also really unreliable on that guy, lots of reports of it breaking.
damn and I wanted it to be my “tactical gun” I planned on getting a suppressor and everything! shyts crazy I heard the triggger was spongy but had a clean break and nice reset. Was it really that shytty? The Canik TP9 elite combat executive is my back up plan and it’s a lot cheaper as well so ur advice may be saving me a few hundred bucks. I love strikers personally btw but that comes from my experience with the Glock and Walther ppq which I love and find to be the most reliable guns I’ve owned. When I was young and dumb I remember not cleaning my g17 (first glock) for two years and never had an issue and I got the range at least once a month for 100+ rounds each gun....

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Recommend some edc. I don't even move to the point were I feel like I need one but I might as well :yeshrug:
what's ur budget?
damn and I wanted it to be my “tactical gun” I planned on getting a suppressor and everything! shyts crazy I heard the triggger was spongy but had a clean break and nice reset. Was it really that shytty? The Canik TP9 elite combat executive is my back up plan and it’s a lot cheaper as well so ur advice may be saving me a few hundred bucks. I love strikers personally btw but that comes from my experience with the Glock and Walther ppq which I love and find to be the most reliable guns I’ve owned. When I was young and dumb I remember not cleaning my g17 (first glock) for two years and never had an issue and I got the range at least once a month for 100+ rounds each gun....
check out the rex zero 1t by arex. it shouldn't be more expensive than the fn and i was pleasantly surprised by it, i bought it just to fukk around with it and sell it off but ended up keeping it. i'm not into "tactical" pistols at all but it filled that void in my collection and shooting it with my osprey is a ton of fun. i will say that the grips are atrocious, like literally the worst i've ever seen on a handgun. :russ: that's an easy fix tho, the g10 grips in this pic were only like $55 and k-var has some models with g10 grips preinstalled. the only other mod i did was this spring kit and it's a great shooter.

oh and when you say "nice reset" the one gun that comes to mind from your collection is the p226 grayguns trigger and the 509 isn't anywhere close to how that nice that is.
wEOsTEd.jpg

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
what's ur budget?

check out the rex zero 1t by arex. it shouldn't be more expensive than the fn and i was pleasantly surprised by it, i bought it just to fukk around with it and sell it off but ended up keeping it. i'm not into "tactical" pistols at all but it filled that void in my collection and shooting it with my osprey is a ton of fun. i will say that the grips are atrocious, like literally the worst i've ever seen on a handgun. :russ: that's an easy fix tho, the g10 grips in this pic were only like $55 and k-var has some models with g10 grips preinstalled. the only other mod i did was this spring kit and it's a great shooter.

oh and when you say "nice reset" the one gun that comes to mind from your collection is the p226 grayguns trigger and the 509 isn't anywhere close to how that nice that is.
wEOsTEd.jpg
nothing over a band and that p226 is the most I ever paid for a gun. It’s more of a show piece for me since I really don’t even want a single scratch on the slide! Walther and HK still are the best striker resets but I can understand you being a hammer guy feeling that these polymer triggers ain’t shyt in general.

Last edited: