Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Handgun = 9mm or a 45

Assault rifle = AR 15

:ufdup: I know you got the M$ money so get a high quality brand
Technically, friend an ar15 isnt an assault rifle. Assault is auto and semi auto and you cannot buy one without a class 3 license, friend. Ar-15 is semi. By government standards i believe they classify ars under assault but im not sure.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
kind of honestly. i know its superficial, but a nikka has an image to maintain! :russ:
balekermit.gif

I understand, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
kind of honestly. i know its superficial, but a nikka has an image to maintain! :russ:
Ok friend you really have no choice but to buy an AR :mjlol: for the simple fact you want to look cool and keep a 750 dollar budget. There are other reccomendations but they kind of look like grandpas or village revoultionaries gun. The Ar15 looks like a "soldiers" gun.

Mossberg MMR tactical or Palmetto State Armory M4 would be good reccomendations for a first AR, friend. Please go to a range and try them out.

I'll probably drop some information later on what to look for in an AR so friends can have some knowledge on these weapons instead of just saying, o hey mr. somebody said buy this and just buying from the first link they see on the internet like duh der der, friend.

For a pistol, are you looking for something concealable or just a regular handgun, friend.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y'all planning on shooting AR and AK indoors? :whoa: Those rounds are going through walls and floors like butter. You may hit something you weren't aiming for.

Get a shotgun or handgun (w hollow points) for the crib and keep the AR and AK for when all hell breaks loose.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ok friend you really have no choice but to buy an AR :mjlol: for the simple fact you want to look cool and keep a 750 dollar budget. There are other reccomendations but they kind of look like grandpas or village revoultionaries gun. The Ar15 looks like a "soldiers" gun.

Mossberg MMR tactical or Palmetto State Armory M4 would be good reccomendations for a first AR, friend. Please go to a range and try them out.

I'll probably drop some information later on what to look for in an AR so friends can have some knowledge on these weapons instead of just saying, o hey mr. somebody said buy this and just buying from the first link they see on the internet like duh der der, friend.

For a pistol, are you looking for something concealable or just a regular handgun, friend.

Thanks. I'll check out the Massberg. Ironically that was the gun i shot last time i was i the range. As far as pistols, i think i want a sig sauer, but i recall you saying its ammo was too expensive to practice with. Is there a similar gun that has the look and reliability of a sig but more economical?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thanks. I'll check out the Massberg. Ironically that was the gun i shot last time i was i the range. As far as pistols, i think i want a sig sauer, but i recall you saying its ammo was too expensive to practice with. Is there a similar gun that has the look and reliability of a sig but more economical?
I dont recall saying that. If you shoot range ammo it will be cheap and if you have a.22 caliber upper on your sig it will also make firing cheaper.

Now, um, you didnt answer if you want that concealed or not meaning regular sized or smaller.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
.223/5.56 is more than adequate to stop an intruder. Yea its just a barrel swap but hiw many people getttin their first ar are gonna be able to do that. If you want a .30 cal projectile get an AK. Practicing and being proficient in the use of your weapon is imperative. Someone with a lower end budget will not want to spend the money shooting .300 blk enough to become well versed I handling their gun. Everyones first ar should be 5.56/.223. Then maybe down the road get a .300 blk upper if you feell the .223 is lacking.
True, my first AR was a Bushmaster .223, but I didn't enjoy how loud it was. I have two 300 Blackouts, a full size and a short barrel, I have yet to shoot the full size yet. But I agree with everything you've stated. I would almost add that someone should get an AR style 22 rifle when starting out. It's good for plinking and the ammo is cheap, when you can find it. I just get subsonic ammo though.