Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Mine is pretty dry. CZ puts a tad bit of grease on the guides at factory but that's about it. Hop on YT, learn how to break it down. Make sure everything is seated properly. Does the slide still get stuck without a round in?

If it's brand new in box, it should come ready to shoot. I know woulda shoulda coulda don't mean shyt.

A few of my guns came with an empty piece of brass from the factory signed by the inspector who shot it, some gun companies don't do that. A lot of people get their gun, immediately break it down, clean it and oil it....

I always break them down but depending how long I have them before I shoot them I don't clean and oil them. I have a handgun I bought in 2017 I still haven't shot. :manny: I don't carry it, don't have a holster for it...I bought it on a whim. If I were to go shoot that I'd break it down and clean it.

But if I buy something and go shoot it within a month or so, I'll break it down but I ain't cleaning it and oiling it.

I think I fixed it. You really gotta watch how you put guns back together. There's a barrel bushing and it wasn't aligned right, I adjusted and the slide works now. I'm guessing the spring wasn't fully working since it wasn't able to fully extend

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wife with the heat
YApq121_d.webp

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Can you brehs recommend a good concealed carry insurance company?
they all strike me as a waste of time, since they all reserve the right to not take your case and drop you - even if you've been paying for years - if they see your shoot as a "bad" one. the whole point of the insurance is to cover shoots that aren't clear cut, because that's the only situation where you're going to need it. with any home or car insurance policy, you can see in black and white what's covered or not, but not with these ccw insurers, you're basically at their mercy. i would be very interested in seeing the cases that these ccw insurance companies chose not to cover, i think the best place to look would be court records of lawsuits against these organizations but this would take more time and money than i'm willing to invest.

if you're willing to pay for something like this my advice would be to get a local criminal defense lawyer on retainer (this is what i did, and i got a guy who's part of a medium sized firm so the retainer's also good for civil/property/probate/etc. matters). the upfront fee is gonna hurt but you'll save money in the long run vs. ccw insurance, plus you know your guy will actually show up to court for you.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about getting a sbr but don’t get the difference between that and a at pistol

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm in NY and bidding on a Ruger Carbine now....as long as I stay with the 10 rd mag I'm good right? 9mm.
most of the pc carbines are not legal in ny. you need one of these three models:

https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19101.html
[URL="https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19110.html"]Ruger® PC Carbine™ Autoloading Rifle Model 19110
[/URL]
[URL='https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19110.html'][URL="https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19116.html"]Ruger® PC Carbine™ Autoloading Rifle Model 19116[/URL][/URL]

be careful and check the local laws, breh. i moved outta there after the safe act passed, afaik these are safe act compliant but i haven't been keeping up with the legislative fukkery there.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
most of the pc carbines are not legal in ny. you need one of these three models:

Ruger® PC Carbine™ Autoloading Rifle Model 19101
Ruger® PC Carbine™ Autoloading Rifle Model 19110
Ruger® PC Carbine™ Autoloading Rifle Model 19116

be careful and check the local laws, breh. i moved outta there after the safe act passed, afaik these are safe act compliant but i haven't been keeping up with the legislative fukkery there.

Ugh. I flipped a bid to one of those you listed but they only have them with 17rd mags