Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn....I remember when S&W M&P15's were selling for $500 and the M&P22's were going for $300.

I bought my Saiga for ~$700 and now they are going for $1500 to $2000, but I'm not going to sell it.

Yo I do to...did they recently go up in price.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally got my class done Saturday, got fingerprints done today, so applying for my license tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Also, I assume this is nothing new for people in here, but for 75, they threw in the cert for Utah CC, so I'm applying for that, too. In case anyone isn't familiar, Utah CC is good in 38 states. Going to take the class and apply here in MD, too after I get the rest sorted out. Went to Wilson Brothers Armory in southern MD. They were cool AF, going with those brehs from now on. They're all about getting brehs armed and using them correctly.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Finally got my class done Saturday, got fingerprints done today, so applying for my license tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Also, I assume this is nothing new for people in here, but for 75, they threw in the cert for Utah CC, so I'm applying for that, too. In case anyone isn't familiar, Utah CC is good in 38 states. Going to take the class and apply here in MD, too after I get the rest sorted out. Went to Wilson Brothers Armory in southern MD. They were cool AF, going with those brehs from now on. They're all about getting brehs armed and using them correctly.
They're in Ft. Washington? I'm gonna have to check them out!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The training spot/range was a house in Indian Head. Looked at the website, there is no address, so IDK exactly where they operate out of otherwise.
I had to dig deep on the website to find the store address. They don't have a lot of inventory or info on their website; but since they're Black owned, I'll pay them a visit.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had to dig deep on the website to find the store address. They don't have a lot of inventory or info on their website; but since they're Black owned, I'll pay them a visit.
I noticed. I am hoping they have some less exotic, budget oriented stuff. I'd love to give them my business, but I'm not kicking out 1400 for a handgun. Maybe they can order for me:yeshrug:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Can someone help me find a scope or site that is small enough to fit on here. Honestly I really just want something with a red or green dot and optic that is an all in one.

A
lso the same thing for the micro draco looking specifically for a red dot. Not looking to spend much on it to be honest. I know I likely have to get another side Mount.

Your M.I. mount will fit micro red dots/scopes like Aimpoint T1 or H1, Primary Arms Advanced micro dot (MD-ADS), Primary Arms SLx Compact 1x20 Prism Scope - ACSS-Cyclops and etc.

Primary Arms is kinda your best bet for finding a scope and getting it shipped out on time

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I can't wrapped my head around zeroing the RDS independently of the irons. This optic sits so low that supressor height sights aren't needed so point off aim=point of impact. I have the dot married to the sights for now.
I guess I'll see when I get out to the range and see where it hits at 15, 25 yards.

yXeTcVe_d.webp

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I can't wrapped my head around zeroing the RDS independently of the irons. This optic sits so low that supressor height sights aren't needed so point off aim=point of impact. I have the dot married to the sights for now.
I guess I'll see when I get out to the range and see where it hits at 15, 25 yards.
that looks sick, is that a new version of the viper? the buttons on mine are nowhere as easy to hit and i need a tiny tool to zero it.

edit: nvm breh i messed up i got a venom :russ: