Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Daps
d50.jpg
olight.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just out a brace on the tac 14 still waiting on a saddle and red dot.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if I got a bad gun, but I shot my CZ twice and now the Slide doesn't properly go back in place. Either it gets stuck, or it slowly goes back into it's original state. It no longer snaps.

Any idea on what caused this? Would dry firing mess it up? The ammunition I used was Armcors Precision

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if I got a bad gun, but I shot my CZ twice and now the Slide doesn't properly go back in place. Either it gets stuck, or it slowly goes back into it's original state. It no longer snaps.

Any idea on what caused this? Would dry firing mess it up? The ammunition I used was Armcors Precision

Something doesn't seem right about that...I'm almost positive you can get a swap from CZ...I don't think dry firing is the cause nor the ammo....Hit up the CZ American site...unless you know someone who is really proficient with maintenance of handguns.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Without a video its very hard to tell.

Your best bet would be to check a Cz forum and see if it's a common issue as most guns like cars and phones and everything else have specific common issues.

Have you broken your gun down and put it back together and tried to shoot again? Broken it down, cleaned and oiled and tried again? Tried again with different ammo?

Hell if you go to a range usually they have a gunsmith or someone certified with firearms or who teaches who is on staff that you can usually be like "...Something ain't right..." he will watch you shoot or shoot it himself right then and there and provide insight.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Without a video its very hard to tell.

Your best bet would be to check a Cz forum and see if it's a common issue as most guns like cars and phones and everything else have specific common issues.

Have you broken your gun down and put it back together and tried to shoot again? Broken it down, cleaned and oiled and tried again? Tried again with different ammo?

Hell if you go to a range usually they have a gunsmith or someone certified with firearms or who teaches who is on staff that you can usually be like "...Something ain't right..." he will watch you shoot or shoot it himself right then and there and provide insight.

Should the slide have been oiled before shooting? I'll read the instructions manual. It was working just fine before I shot 2 rounds

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Should the slide have been oiled before shooting? I'll read the instructions manual. It was working just fine before I shot 2 rounds
Mine is pretty dry. CZ puts a tad bit of grease on the guides at factory but that's about it. Hop on YT, learn how to break it down. Make sure everything is seated properly. Does the slide still get stuck without a round in?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If it's brand new in box, it should come ready to shoot. I know woulda shoulda coulda don't mean shyt.

A few of my guns came with an empty piece of brass from the factory signed by the inspector who shot it, some gun companies don't do that. A lot of people get their gun, immediately break it down, clean it and oil it....

I always break them down but depending how long I have them before I shoot them I don't clean and oil them. I have a handgun I bought in 2017 I still haven't shot. :manny: I don't carry it, don't have a holster for it...I bought it on a whim. If I were to go shoot that I'd break it down and clean it.

But if I buy something and go shoot it within a month or so, I'll break it down but I ain't cleaning it and oiling it.