Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Looking to buy or build a budget AR. Got 500-700 to spend, somebody point me in the right direction.
pistol or full size? I suggest saving a little bit more. Starting to hear bad things about the cheaper polymer framed upper joints. I had 1200 saved and was about to buy the sig or Zion when my nikka looked at me crazy like “just save another 800 bro and get the Daniel defense, you will never need another gun” I ain’t listen and rushed and copped some shyt and now not a day goes by I don’t wish I had kept saving and got that Daniel defense pdw ar pistol :francis::francis: shyt might go down as an all time regret:mjcry::mjcry: just something about a gun that size shooting 300 blackout with NO RECOIL and barely any sound even without a compresssor. shyt might be the goat gun overall....

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I know a lawyer I bump into at my range a few times and he has a MP5, a M60 I believe and an automatic Smith and Wesson handgun. He said all those together are around 300k
hes cappin haha, transferable m60s are around 50k and mp5s with flemming sears are like 38-40k, "post-may samples" cost way less. i have no idea what the third gun is referring to.
Looking to buy or build a budget AR. Got 500-700 to spend, somebody point me in the right direction.
this was 620 yesterday, smegma often runs sales on m&p15s so keep an eye on the other versions MP 15 SPORT II OR MLOK

pistol or full size? I suggest saving a little bit more. Starting to hear bad things about the cheaper polymer framed upper joints. I had 1200 saved and was about to buy the sig or Zion when my nikka looked at me crazy like “just save another 800 bro and get the Daniel defense, you will never need another gun” I ain’t listen and rushed and copped some shyt and now not a day goes by I don’t wish I had kept saving and got that Daniel defense pdw ar pistol :francis::francis: shyt might go down as an all time regret:mjcry::mjcry: just something about a gun that size shooting 300 blackout with NO RECOIL and barely any sound even without a compresssor. shyt might be the goat gun overall....
what kind of sig were you lookin at breh? i got a 516 and it's a nice rifle, it just kind of pisses me off that sig randomly discontinues their rifles a couple years after introducing them. i know finding parts for this guy is gonna be hell in a couple years cause i can't use a normal bolt carrier or anything with it.

Last edited:

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
I got 3 ar pistols two in 300 blk and one in .556 for less than one ddm4 pdw...appears to be a great firearm but idk if it's worth the price point.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

You get it.
I got a heavy threaded (custom)
Ragnarok Leviathan with a heavy can
(silencer) and subsonic ammo and
a ATN scope on the way.
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I got 3 ar pistols two in 300 blk and one in .556 for less than one ddm4 pdw...appears to be a great firearm but idk if it's worth the price point.
yea I got a Ruger ar 556 pistol ($750) and a iWi Zion ($880) instead of saving for the ddm4 pdw but every time I see a video of that quiet ass dd pdw shooting so quiet and smooth it makes me feel a little sad inside. I like the guns I got but I honestly was rushing. With everything going on right now I feel like I gotta cop fast or else shyt will be gone, which is another reason why I rushed. Also have a bad feeling about firearms after this next election. I smell another assault rifle ban coming.....

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
hes cappin haha, transferable m60s are around 50k and mp5s with flemming sears are like 38-40k, "post-may samples" cost way less. i have no idea what the third gun is referring to.

this was 620 yesterday, smegma often runs sales on m&p15s so keep an eye on the other versions MP 15 SPORT II OR MLOK

what kind of sig were you lookin at breh? i got a 516 and it's a nice rifle, it just kind of pisses me off that sig randomly discontinues their rifles a couple years after introducing them. i know finding parts for this guy is gonna be hell in a couple years cause i can't use a normal bolt carrier or anything with it.
sig mpx but I copped the Zion and Ruger 556 pistol

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
You get it.
I got a heavy threaded (custom)
Ragnarok Leviathan with a heavy can
(silencer) and subsonic ammo and
a ATN scope on the way.
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
big mooooneeeey!!!!!:blessed::blessed: Congratulations bruh! That leviathan is a beast from the reviews I’ve watched. I’ve personally been saving for a banshee or Scorpion in 9mm. As of now my rifles will definitely cause some collateral damage (maybe kill a neighbor?) so I feel like I want to invest some good money into a 9mm carbine since it will be my “under my bed gun” since I live so close to neighbors. No need to go through my walls into my neighbors shyt shooting my draco 762 (Currently under bed) or my 556 rifles(I set up for long range anyway)....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone help me find a scope or site that is small enough to fit on here. Honestly I really just want something with a red or green dot and optic that is an all in one.

A
lso the same thing for the micro draco looking specifically for a red dot. Not looking to spend much on it to be honest. I know I likely have to get another side Mount.

I know it's probably reference. But why a scope or red dot? Irons are much much better. Imo.

Best thing you can do is learn to shoot like a boss using iron sights. Pistols, rifle, shotgun. I have scopes and red dots. But shyt hits different without it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's probably reference. But why a scope or red dot? Irons are much much better. Imo.

Best thing you can do is learn to shoot like a boss using iron sights. Pistols, rifle, shotgun. I have scopes and red dots. But shyt hits different without it.

It’s just a preference...I haven’t had to shoot with out sights in so long I usually always had an m68 or acog on my work m4 And after that point i just had 9mills that I would put a little crimson joint on when I deployed.