Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's what i meant. but yeah, I'm not trying to drop 15K on some 80s weapons. but if the laws ever change, thats on my list.

I wouldn't want 80s weapons though.

I should clarify, boomers can afford 80s guns maintenance and repair because they have fat retirement funds to sip off of

Full auto Mac means class 3 license. Good luck getting a class 3 license.

I'd love an auto or 3 round burst:whew:. My dad told me 3 round burst pistols are legal, of course he don't know what he talking about:martin:

3 round bursts are legal, needs to be NFA though

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
foz1h3vq53751.jpg

I just nutted brehs :wow:

Wtf?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't want 80s weapons though.

I should clarify, boomers can afford 80s guns maintenance and repair because they have fat retirement funds to sip off of

3 round bursts are legal, needs to be NFA though

I have a couple of 80's weapons. Their maintenance and repairs arent any different than anything else you can buy today. Especially since a couple of the 80's guns I have are still being sold today.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What y'all using to stay on point?

Between dry firing to help with limp wristing and trigger control, I stay shooting my air rifle which has recoil, helps me not jump or anticipate.

I'm thinking about buying a co2 bb/pellet gun. They have them in Sig and Smith and Wesson. They are decent training tools. I just hate the thought of buying co2.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

What y'all using to stay on point?

Between dry firing to help with limp wristing and trigger control, I stay shooting my air rifle which has recoil, helps me not jump or anticipate.

I'm thinking about buying a co2 bb/pellet gun. They have them in Sig and Smith and Wesson. They are decent training tools. I just hate the thought of buying co2.

i'm about to cop one of those mantisx things you posted, i just wish something like this existed for more than glocks and m&ps

idk if there's any in modern form factors but try to get you a parlor gun, although flobert ammo's been hard to find lately. or you can run ammo like aguila colibri .22, you can shoot indoors without any kind of ear pro and use a cardboard box full of rags as a backstop. actually ima buy some of that now for my 15-22.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm about to cop one of those mantisx things you posted, i just wish something like this existed for more than glocks and m&ps

idk if there's any in modern form factors but try to get you a parlor gun, although flobert ammo's been hard to find lately. or you can run ammo like aguila colibri .22, you can shoot indoors without any kind of ear pro and use a cardboard box full of rags as a backstop. actually ima buy some of that now for my 15-22.

I'd be cautious buying a "system".

Even the be I have I tell people not to buy. Don't get me wrong its cool. But you can buy the laser training bullets on eBay or Amazon for cheap. In the area of $30 or more with shipping in any caliber.

Then really all you need is a camera tripod with a phone mount. About $15 give or take on eBay.

Once you have that you can buy an app that's already set up for dry fire lasers. The one I have is free I think..and 1.99 or 4.99 for the advanced features which are shyt and don't work. There's a few other apps that are good and cost 1.99-5.99 but let you point and shoot for free.

So suppose you buy 2 laser training bullets in different calibers TARYAG Dry-Fire Laser Training Bullet for Most Pistol Calibers | eBay

9mm and 40 together are about $65 free shipping.

$15 for a tripod which has more practical use than any stand a system is going to sell/build

Plus any payment for an app

We are looking at $85 total.

And you can print targets online for free.

:manny:

They have a glock 19 pellet gun for $60 that has greal reviews. Of course the local store has the gun and the bbs but no fukking co2, which is why I don't even want to go down this road.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone help me find a scope or site that is small enough to fit on here. Honestly I really just want something with a red or green dot and optic that is an all in one.

A
lso the same thing for the micro draco looking specifically for a red dot. Not looking to spend much on it to be honest. I know I likely have to get another side Mount.

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In a lot of states, you can get up to a 3 round burst. but it has to be federally registered. A fully automatic rifle feels really cumbersome so you may be better off with the burst and single shot anyone.

All you brehs and crehs in none-NJ/NY states are fukking winning at the firearm life.

SBR is illegal in NJ and I don't know;/think it will ever be.

Which I dont understand.

You have the NFA which is already a federal legislation. Why not just follow that?:gucci:

And gun control ain't had nothing to do with lowering nycs murder, they just started pricing out all the folks who would more or less caught up in the violent lifestyle and gentrification kicked in.

A state government too:yeshrug: fukk nj

Fully auto conversion

How easy is it to convert a semi-automatic rifle to an automatic? - Quora

ones own personal observation

Move to PA. Everything in between Philly and Pittsburgh is :scust: but they keep our gun laws nice. Right to Carry, Open Carry (except PHL/Pitt), hollow point legal, no mag restrictions, ammo shipped to home, no waiting period.... :whew:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a cac coworker years ago who was a Vietnam veteran and did some mercenary work in southeast asia in the 70s and 80s and had a bunch of NFA weapons. Original combloc fully automatic Ak-47's, m-16's, mg-42 machine guns, etc. He always said if push comes to shove if he sold his collection he could easily get close to 200k-500k.

I know a lawyer I bump into at my range a few times and he has a MP5, a M60 I believe and an automatic Smith and Wesson handgun. He said all those together are around 300k

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Move to PA. Everything in between Philly and Pittsburgh is :scust: but they keep our gun laws nice. Right to Carry, Open Carry (except PHL/Pitt), hollow point legal, no mag restrictions, ammo shipped to home, no waiting period.... :whew:

Outside of the cacs, I love it in PA