Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
breh go on the sturmgewehr forums, it's all boomers with huge nfa collections talmbout how they don't want the laws to ever change cause it would wipe out their investments :mjcry:
shyt i'd feel the same way if they do that with one of guns i got now. shyt i bought for $200 now worth 20K and rising? :wow:
That's why everytime they talk gun bans, sales skyrocket.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Anybody here from Illinois know about shooting practice outside the range? I'm thinking somewhere away from the city where you can just shoot

Wish I had property big enough to have my own range. South brehs stay shooting in they backyard:wow:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Whats a good compact m4/ak variant?

Looking something that has a short barrel and a collapsible stock.

Zastava Z-Pap M92, Arsenal SAM7SFK SBR, Arsenal SLR107UR SBR

Arsenal makes good AK's and they have a good customer service department. Watch out people are overcharging for these rifles now.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
breh go on the sturmgewehr forums, it's all boomers with huge nfa collections talmbout how they don't want the laws to ever change cause it would wipe out their investments :mjcry:
I had a cac coworker years ago who was a Vietnam veteran and did some mercenary work in southeast asia in the 70s and 80s and had a bunch of NFA weapons. Original combloc fully automatic Ak-47's, m-16's, mg-42 machine guns, etc. He always said if push comes to shove if he sold his collection he could easily get close to 200k-500k.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The new addition. Lemme see what all the hype is about. Trying to figure out which optic to go with.

qyePMT9_d.webp

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a cac coworker years ago who was a Vietnam veteran and did some mercenary work in southeast asia in the 70s and 80s and had a bunch of NFA weapons. Original combloc fully automatic Ak-47's, m-16's, mg-42 machine guns, etc. He always said if push comes to shove if he sold his collection he could easily get close to 200k-500k.

hell yeah old heads got some shyt especially if they kept their shyt from I want to say before the ban in 86-87....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
hell yeah old heads got some shyt especially if they kept their shyt from I want to say before the ban in 86-87....

Apparently altering the firing rate is something you can do relatively easily.

Illegal of course but can do.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’d definitely like to learn how to do it just in case

In a lot of states, you can get up to a 3 round burst. but it has to be federally registered. A fully automatic rifle feels really cumbersome so you may be better off with the burst and single shot anyone.

All you brehs and crehs in none-NJ/NY states are fukking winning at the firearm life.

SBR is illegal in NJ and I don't know;/think it will ever be.

Which I dont understand.

You have the NFA which is already a federal legislation. Why not just follow that?:gucci:

And gun control ain't had nothing to do with lowering nycs murder, they just started pricing out all the folks who would more or less caught up in the violent lifestyle and gentrification kicked in.

A state government too:yeshrug: fukk nj

Fully auto conversion

How easy is it to convert a semi-automatic rifle to an automatic? - Quora

Many semi-automatic weapons have a simple sear on the back of the trigger that catches after firing, ensuring only one round is fired at a time, until the trigger is pulled again. If you remove this sear with a hacksaw, file or power tool such as an angle grinder you can turn an often perfectly legal semi-automatic into an often illegal fully automatic blaster that empties its magazine way too fast, costs a small fortune in ammunition, and is almost impossible to fire accurately. The process takes less than 10 minutes.

So I mean, yeah, it’s very very easy and cheap to do. It’s just totally pointless most of the time unless you recently discovered an enormous stockpile of worthless dodgy ammo in your doomsday prepper uncle’s basement you want to burn off in one afternoon. The fact of the matter is that fully automatic weapons are pretty damn useless, and in reality most semi automatics are too. In my personal experience hunting, semi automatic .223s lack the stopping power for medium sized game like goats and fellow deer and larger caliber semi automatics have too much recoil and you might as well use a lighter, cheaper, shorter and more precise bolt action rifle. In this random internet person’s opinion, the only valid semi automatic tools for hunters are rimfires such as the 10/22 for quickly dispatching rabbits and small game, and shotguns.

ones own personal observation