Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
What about it?

Its something you would take to a range to show off.

No one needs that drum..just more weight.

The optic is overkill unless you are at war..

Its mos def not for self defense
Bro...whats all that other extra super duper splinter cell Hitman shyt on there??? I want that gun bro.......

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This is MY Beretta M9 that I was cleaning this morning...
82871210_255886235502751_8853055794770345984_o.jpg

#15Rounds (thinking about ordering a larger box set)

:win:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Brehs, my handling be on :mjcry: mode.
Last few times at the range after the first shot, the nerves in my hands will have it trembling like im nervous.

I know im skinny but god damn. Its like i gotta gain weight just to shoot. Thats why i fukks with guns with not a lot of recoil cuz i dont have that problem.
(Cz, baretta, .357 magnum all did this)
:mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last few times at the range after the first shot, the nerves in my hands will have it trembling like im nervous.

I know im skinny but god damn. Its like i gotta gain weight just to shoot. Thats why i fukks with guns with not a lot of recoil cuz i dont have that problem.

hit the gym breh...it's all self defense....most importantly will be to strengthen your grip...but I can honestly tell you that you do not lose any type of way being in better physical condition, better fundamentals, etc...It's all about your readiness.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro...whats all that other extra super duper splinter cell Hitman shyt on there??? I want that gun bro.......

based on what i can eyeball and the hashtags, the lower and upper are aero precision, probably the standard M4E1 line. The hand guard is def their new atlas one shyt.

The suppressor is a dead air sandman...I cant tell which length though.

The optic is an eotech exps 2 or 3, they both look the same....the only difference is night vision on the 3

The magnifier is a eotech g33

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

maybe switch up your caliber, 45 and 40 have a much different kick then 9mm

I find the recoil on 45 acp to pretty nice, its more of a kickback than the muzzle flip you get from a 9mm

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are practicing inside like that? I here a lot of dry firing.

I have a laser bullet on my gun, the firing pin strikes the rubber laser contact which shoots the light through the barrel. Helps with trigger control, muscle control, other alignment issues.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You own a gun? If so see my above indoor shooting video. Practice as much as possible. Helps get rid of those jitters and correct your form, BEFORE you go to the range and spend all that money trembling, missing the target, working on alignment and posture etc.