Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What's your preferred brand of ammunition when it comes to 9mm and .556 caliber weapons?
For 9mm. I use Federal Premium HST 124 +p in my Glock 19.

I still got 8 days till I can pick up my AR-15. I'd like to know some good self defense rounds as well as decent range ammo in 5.56

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your preferred brand of ammunition when it comes to 9mm and .556 caliber weapons?

I like fiocchi 9mm Luger plus that’s the easiest for me to get just walk into the gun store or pawn shop and keep it moving.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*sharpens toothbrush on the floor*

fukk MD gun laws

:russ::russ::russ: You know what I be looking at some of these states gun laws and it’s like they want to disallow firearms so bad but that damn constitution keeps getting in the way.

meanwhile in Texas or Oklahoma some stumbling damn idiot has a whole 50cal with a grenade launcher to go boar hunting.

I already accepted the fact I’m going to end up dirty eventually because I’m not getting rid of none of this shyt as I move.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ::russ::russ: You know what I be looking at some of these states gun laws and it’s like they want to disallow firearms so bad but that damn constitution keeps getting in the way.

meanwhile in Texas or Oklahoma some stumbling damn idiot has a whole 50cal with a grenade launcher to go boar hunting.

I already accepted the fact I’m going to end up dirty eventually because I’m not getting rid of none of this shyt as I move.
shyt is retarded. Need a class and a license for a handgun (you have to buy an approved one from a list, but, to be fair, the list is extensive), signed up for that. Earliest I could schedule is the 27th:stopitslime:. So, as long as the revolution can wait 4 to 6 weeks, I should be fine:mjgrin:

I know I should get some sort of rifle, but I may just get more than one pistol. Maybe if one of the few decent ones that are legal here become available in the near future.

If I had other means:mjpls:I would have exercised them already.

*goes back to sharpening toothbrush*

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Anyone have any experience with Century Arms Ras47’s? I was looking at this one and the YouTube reviews on the newer models seem a lot better than on the originals.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/869325904

I would stay way from the RAS47 and the C39V2. If have to get a Century Arms rifle, I would suggest the WASR-10.

d luv

Colder than a polar bears toenails
Daps
I would stay way from the RAS47 and the C39V2. If have to get a Century Arms rifle, I would suggest the WASR-10.

Thanks for the feedback. I was looking at the C39V2, what issues do you have with it? Any recommendations for a 10.5-11” barrel Draco, doesn’t have to be Century but was hoping to spend under $900 new.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the feedback. I was looking at the C39V2, what issues do you have with it? Any recommendations for a 10.5-11” barrel Draco, doesn’t have to be Century but was hoping to spend under $900 new.

Since you are all in on Draco I can’t name anything but I purchased a real good quality AK made by Zastava it’s an M70 Yugo...I also purchased a draco as well...I want to say that the zastava line is really damn solid

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
If I had other means:mjpls:I would have exercised them already.

*goes back to sharpening toothbrush*
my normal response to this would be to buy a creality ender and print out a glock or ar, but there's been a run on those too :mjlol:
I still got 8 days till I can pick up my AR-15. I'd like to know some good self defense rounds as well as decent range ammo in 5.56
this is what i'm running for defense 75 gr BTHP T2 TAP PRECISION® - Hornady Law Enforcement just make sure you have a 1:7 or 1:8 twist rate. and for range ammo it's wolf gold all day, i get sub-moa groups with it but only if i whisper "taiwan numba one" while i'm pulling the trigger

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

The C39V2 multiple issues is the barrel and bolt. The inside of barrel, the bore starts to erode and the bolt get serious deformation and that will have to be replaced. The last thing you want is the barrel to go out on you.

Like what @NatiboyB said Zastava makes good quality AK's. For a draco style AK, you can check out the ZPAP92, they range in price from $600-$900:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
akvcan.jpg

new range toy
as for ammo i reload, so i have no issues with that :smile:

You never did tell us anything about this suppressor @lord canon