Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
There has to be a way I can get a gun in NY without going through all the loopholes, I'm even willing to hop on a greyhound down south or pay a reasonable price

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
There has to be a way I can get a gun in NY without going through all the loopholes, I'm even willing to hop on a greyhound down south or pay a reasonable price
there's p80 glock clones (making it's cake but they're in short supply), 80% ar-15s (little harder to make) n 80% 1911s (very hard to make)

shyt, you can buy a creality ender or prusa and just print out a glock

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah, I'm just saying with everything going on with the police killings and my own personal incidents, I want to protect myself and my family.

Best bet is to make your own via the 80% route. This way it's unregistered and still legal if you get caught with it (in your home, or using it at a range).

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah, I'm just saying with everything going on with the police killings and my own personal incidents, I want to protect myself and my family.

If you can't do a bid then don't have a gun in NY. Move to a legal state.

Best bet is to make your own via the 80% route. This way it's unregistered and still legal if you get caught with it (in your home, or using it at a range).

:gucci:

That's still illegal in NY.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Please elaborate on this 80% stuff

You start out by ordering a piece of plastic or metal that's molded in the form of a pistol or AR "receiver". It's just the bare shape, and void of any pockets that can house the trigger or firing action. Along with the receiver you'll also need to order a "jig" which will be a template for you to drill out the missing cavities in order for you to install the firing components. This can be accomplished with a hand drill, drill press, or CNC machine. Since it started it's life as just a blob of molded material, it is not technically a gun, therefore you are not obligated by law to register it as a firearm, but it is still perfectly legal to posses.

:gucci:

That's still illegal in NY.

Really? I was unaware of that.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You start out by ordering a piece of plastic or metal that's molded in the form of a pistol or AR "receiver". It's just the bare shape, and void of any pockets that can house the trigger or firing action. Along with the receiver you'll also need to order a "jig" which will be a template for you to drill out the missing cavities in order for you to install the firing components. This can be accomplished with a hand drill, drill press, or CNC machine. Since it started it's life as just a blob of molded material, it is not technically a gun, therefore you are not obligated by law to register it as a firearm, but it is still perfectly legal to posses.

Really? I was unaware of that.

You gotta fact check before telling someone it's okay. You'll get that man jammed up.

It's been illegal for damn near a year. You can't even make one. It's zero tolerance for guns. They're not going to allow a loop hole.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You gotta fact check before telling someone it's okay. You'll get that man jammed up.

It's been illegal for damn near a year. You can't even make one. It's zero tolerance for guns. They're not going to allow a loop hole.

I'm seeing since the beginning of this year, but ok. It's on him to do his due diligence once I give him the initial dirrection.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It was signed into law July 2019.

I'm seeing that shipping was banned for AR's but not glocks, but the guns themselves were not outlawed until this year or late late year. At this point it's just semantics. I'll admit I was wrong, and let's just move on.