Daps
Screenshot-20200526-234803-Messenger.jpg

12 gauge shot wit da red beam n flashlight

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas negged me becus i said yo join the police Department and do something about it instead of sitting there and wishing shyt would change lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikkas negged me becus i said yo join the police Department and do something about it instead of sitting there and wishing shyt would change lol
Not sure what you're talking about, but why are you using the n word? I remember you from back on Sohh. back then you said you wasn't black. you switching it up now? :mjpls:

you in the gun owners thread full of black people but here's your quote about a black gun buyer that was shot by police just for shopping from back in 2019
The k
the kid was playing with guns tho n just probably did a drive by with his homie

:mjpls:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm liking my Ar15 so much, i'm thinking about getting rid of my shotgun altogether. Just keep the glock 26 and the rifle. Those two are good enough for any situation i can think of.
What kind of ammo are you shooting? I had originally planned to only shoot decent quality brass to preserve the AR for shtf but I've been going to the range every week since it's so fun to shoot. 100-200 rounds of pmc @ $0.60/round is hurting the pockets. Bout to pull the trigger on 1000 rounds of Wolf steel $0.30/ round. By the time I get 2k rounds through it I would have saved enough on ammo to buy a whole new upper. Still have to consider the possible wear on the other parts and having to clean it more often. I dunno.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What kind of ammo are you shooting? I had originally planned to only shoot decent quality brass to preserve the AR for shtf but I've been going to the range every week since it's so fun to shoot. 100-200 rounds of pmc @ $0.60/round is hurting the pockets. Bout to pull the trigger on 1000 rounds of Wolf steel $0.30/ round. By the time I get 2k rounds through it I would have saved enough on ammo to buy a whole new upper. Still have to consider the possible wear on the other parts and having to clean it more often. I dunno.
I just use the cheap .223 55 grain rem. my ar is a 556 1/9 barrel

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
damn breh both those tickets are real rough, grab some of this Prvi Partizan 5.56mm M193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ and that's not even a particularly good price with the shortages going on, it was 24.8 cents/round shipped pre-corona

cheapest steel case i could find on my phone, but i would not shoot this thru any of my rifles or buy it at this price even if i did TulAmmo 223 Remington 55 Grain FMJ Steel Case

edit: i wouldn't buy it cause it's dirty and inaccurate, not cause it wears out rifles faster. golden tiger (vympel) is the only steel case ammo which i've found to be high quality.

edit 2: i just realized i linked you some shyt with only like 10 boxes in stock. :mjlol: here's some of the pmc, same price PMC Bronze 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain FMJ

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’m contemplating adding an M4 (AR15) to my collection...But I want it to basically come ready built. Honestly I think since I'm coming up on retirement from the army that is the reason I want one....

Im looking for a collapsible stock, foreword grip, m68 type optic. Something like that.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
damn breh both those tickets are real rough, grab some of this Prvi Partizan 5.56mm M193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ and that's not even a particularly good price with the shortages going on, it was 24.8 cents/round shipped pre-corona

cheapest steel case i could find on my phone, but i would not shoot this thru any of my rifles or buy it at this price even if i did TulAmmo 223 Remington 55 Grain FMJ Steel Case

edit: i wouldn't buy it cause it's dirty and inaccurate, not cause it wears out rifles faster. golden tiger (vympel) is the only steel case ammo which i've found to be high quality.
Yeah I have 300 rounds of Tulammo hp that I won't shoot unless shtf. I'll look into those other two. I chose the worst possible time to get into recreational shooting.