Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I'm surprised no one is recommending the Taurus G2C for a first gun. Yeah we all know about Taurus reputation in the past and they're not as customizable as Glocks or even Sig's or HKs. They're definitely on the budget side but I put a couple hundred rounds through one and I was very impressed for the price. If I couldn't afford anything better I wouldn't have an issue with carrying one :ehh:

Just sucks they spiked the price of them recently. Used to be $200 all day.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised no one is recommending the Taurus G2C for a first gun. Yeah we all know about Taurus reputation in the past and they're not as customizable as Glocks or even Sig's or HKs. They're definitely on the budget side but I put a couple hundred rounds through one and I was very impressed for the price. If I couldn't afford anything better I wouldn't have an issue with carrying one :ehh:

Just sucks they spiked the price of them recently. Used to be $200 all day.

I have a pt111 and they are good guns. but the over the years i've just become partial to hammer fired guns. especially for a first-timer. i like the fact that you can carry one in the hole with the safety off if you want but don't have to worry about the gun going off.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I have a pt111 and they are good guns. but the over the years i've just become partial to hammer fired guns. especially for a first-timer. i like the fact that you can carry one in the hole with the safety off if you want but don't have to worry about the gun going off.

Well you don't have to worry about striker fired guns going off either. Heavy DA trigger is literally cocking it when you squeeze it. They won't go off unless you pull the trigger. Hammers just give you a better lighter trigger pull.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Well you don't have to worry about striker fired guns going off either. Heavy DA trigger is literally cocking it when you squeeze it. They won't go off unless you pull the trigger. Hammers just give you a better lighter trigger pull.

lotta nikkas shooting themselves comes from striker fired pistols they've cocked and are carrying in their waist and are pulling em out.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
lotta nikkas shooting themselves comes from striker fired pistols they've cocked and are carrying in their waist and are pulling em out.
That's because they be having their finger on the trigger while they draw. Decent holster and some trigger discipline can prevent all that.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Somebody just recommended the Sar K2 45. I want one but can't find any:shaq2: Will stick to the CZ97

What's the process of buying a gun online? Do they have to be shipped to your local gun store and then you pick it up?

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
thanks breh, the red dot is the he508t, i like it more than the rmr. the 2 moa dot is nice for precision shooting and the 32 moa gets you on paper real fast when you're switching between multiple targets. there's a new version that was supposed to come out but got delayed cause of the virus so i think you can get this specific dot for the low.

i don't live in the slave state of nyc no more so all my shyt is legal. shipped handguns have to go to someone with a federal firearms license, and they're not allowed to transfer it to ppl from out of state. as soon as an ffl sees your new york id, they're gonna call the atf on you. another hurdle for you is that most stores won't sell anything to new york, legal or not (like the parts you need to finish off a p80 glock), they just don't want the hassle or liability. i think the lowest effort route that doesn't involve a bunch of ppl straw purchasing for you is to buy a creality ender 3 and print out a glock but you're looking at a lot of jail time if you get caught with it. it's a tough situation for sure but i would do the same thing if i were in your shoes, it's better to be able to protect your family than not and the prohibitionist kuffar can go to hell if they don't like that.

i didn't wanna post this last thing in the main tlr thread but i found this pretty interesting about how gun culture has led to alt-righters and even white supremacists teaming up with black nationalists and the ppl protesting george floyd's death The Boogaloo Movement Is Not What You Think - bellingcat

I just automatically assume all the gun channels on YT are hardcore WS. But this getting interesting. They know that everything that happens to black people eventually makes it to their door. Whether it's gun control or a total break down in due process. They definitely on sidelines like:lupe: right now. I'm fine with them staying in the woods. As long as they not out here trying to play police.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Somebody just recommended the Sar K2 45. I want one but can't find any:shaq2: Will stick to the CZ97

What's the process of buying a gun online? Do they have to be shipped to your local gun store and then you pick it up?
you just missed the latest import wave of the k2-45, the last one before that was years ago

i found one here but it's $100 more than i think i'd pay for one SAR USA K2 Pistol | K245BL there's also one on gunbroker which has a $450 minimum bid

to buy a gun online, you gotta get a local store to send their license to the place you're buying from, then the store will do a background check on you and charge you for the transfer, $15-$25 is typical except in ny/cali/dc

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
you just missed the latest import wave of the k2-45, the last one before that was years ago

i found one here but it's $100 more than i think i'd pay for one SAR USA K2 Pistol | K245BL there's also one on gunbroker which has a $450 minimum bid

to buy a gun online, you gotta get a local store to send their license to the place you're buying from, then the store will do a background check on you and charge you for the transfer, $15-$25 is typical except in ny/cali/dc

You found one easy, definitely gonna cop:ohhh:. I figure I get this for a 1st gun because of the good reviews and I like the way it look. I haven't read any bad complaints outside of low aftermarket support

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For first pistol you have to know if it is for carry primarily or for home primarily. For carry you would probably want 3.5 inches for the barrel ( small enough to carry but big enough to have as house protection. There are plenty of good pistols out now. Research striker vs hammer fired. Double stack or single stack. Single action and double action. Some good suggestions are the s&w M&p 9c ( double stack) Ruger sr9c( double stack). These two go bang every time and Ruger and s&w have lifetime warranties. The Ruger lc9s( not the lc9) and the s&w shield are both single stack and great as well. There are other great pistols and great companies .
Ultimately, get something reliable and with a company with a great warranty- just in case.

Lastly, don’t be afraid to get a used pistol...that will take hundreds off of your price. And guns in good condition tend to last for generations.

Hope this helps anyone just a little.