Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what you're talking about, but why are you using the n word? I remember you from back on Sohh. back then you said you wasn't black. you switching it up now? :mjpls:

you in the gun owners thread full of black people but here's your quote about a black gun buyer that was shot by police just for shopping from back in 2019

:mjpls:
Once again would you like me to prove my race and i was never on Dogg but if you can find some proof that i was be my guest

Daps
What kind of ammo are you shooting? I had originally planned to only shoot decent quality brass to preserve the AR for shtf but I've been going to the range every week since it's so fun to shoot. 100-200 rounds of pmc @ $0.60/round is hurting the pockets. Bout to pull the trigger on 1000 rounds of Wolf steel $0.30/ round. By the time I get 2k rounds through it I would have saved enough on ammo to buy a whole new upper. Still have to consider the possible wear on the other parts and having to clean it more often. I dunno.

pick up some steel ammo, you'll be find
steel ammo is all i run in my ak47

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again would you like me to prove my race and i was never on Dogg but if you can find some proof that i was be my guest

You already proved your race breh. :snoop:
Respectfully to both of y'all can y'all pm or start a different thread? This one is strictly for gun owners, discussions etc. We don't want this one to spiral out of control with other shyt.

I know @Luck has contributed to the thread. @BadBoy I haven't seen any contributions, everyone is welcome here but we need to maintain the focus of this particular thread.

Speaking of which, I was having some feeding issues with one of my bolt action rifles. Finally got around to checking it out, thought it was the weak ass extended 10 round mags I bought. They pretty much was the issue. I used some vice grips to squeeze the groves alongside the back of my magazines now they grip the magwell. They don't shift around all loose and shyt. Thank God for that, I really didn't want to get rid of the rifle all together.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nah...already got a red beam. Ion need allat but I will prolly get one for my handgun.

This is my first gun ever btw. :mjlol::dead:

That's cool congrats. The reason why I said that is because your barrel length of your shotgun is technically a long gun, with a red you can reach out to 100 yrd easy and more, with a good red dot and slugs. Basically you can have 1 gun for multiple uses, CQB and mid range.

Holosun Paralow HS503G Red Dot Sight - ACSS CQB

HS503G-ACSS_07.jpg

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
That's cool congrats. The reason why I said that is because your barrel length of your shotgun is technically a long gun, with a red you can reach out to 100 yrd easy and more, with a good red dot and slugs. Basically you can have 1 gun for multiple uses, CBQ and mid range.

HS503G-ACSS_07.jpg
Oh shyt...

See...I didnt even think I'd need a beam with a shotty...cuz its a shotty but tha man at tha store put me on game and taught me a lil about how tha shells travel and how you still want to have aim...

So...with that said, perhaps I will look into a Red Dot and put my red beam on my handgun when I get one. :mjgrin:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's cool congrats. The reason why I said that is because your barrel length of your shotgun is technically a long gun, with a red you can reach out to 100 yrd easy and more, with a good red dot and slugs. Basically you can have 1 gun for multiple uses, CBQ and mid range.

HS503G-ACSS_07.jpg
He need to put a few hundred rounds through it before he go overboard accessorizing.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Oh shyt...

See...I didnt even think I'd need a beam with a shotty...cuz its a shotty but tha man at tha store put me on game and taught me a lil about how tha shells travel and how you still want to have aim...

So...with that said, perhaps I will look into a Red Dot and put my red beam on my handgun when I get one. :mjgrin:

Yeah you still need to aim and pratice the basic first before going distance .

With shells traveling, he was talking about the spread patters of shells. Different shotgun shells or loads ie. Bird shot, 00 buck and etc.
shotgun-shell-sizes.jpg

will give you a different spread pattern, also the spread patter will differ with different shotgun chokes. A full choke wiill give you a tighter spread and a standatd cylinder bore will give you a wider spread:

Which-shotgun-choke-is-the-most-open.gif

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Yeah you still need to aim and pratice the basic first before going distance .

With shells traveling, he was talking about the spread patters of shells. Different shotgun shells or loads ie. Bird shot, 00 buck and etc.
shotgun-shell-sizes.jpg

will give you a different spread pattern, also the spread patter will differ with different shotgun chokes. A full choke wiill give you a tighter spread and a standatd cylinder bore will give you a wider spread:

Which-shotgun-choke-is-the-most-open.gif
Got damn...Ima watch some 101 videos. I mean, I planned on getting my CCW and picking some shyt up in that class anyway.

This info is crazy...had no idea bullets and chambers were so in depth...da hell lol

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Opinions on Keltecs?? My next gun will be a handgun...I want a 45 but I just go for looks tbh...thats why I want a Keltec.

They got some ight handguns but for my next big machine...its definitely going to be a Keltec...they got some Halo looking shyt for affordable prices...

I guess tha catch is they all semi autos.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm liking my Ar15 so much, i'm thinking about getting rid of my shotgun altogether. Just keep the glock 26 and the rifle. Those two are good enough for any situation i can think of.
Keep the shotty. Good for close quarters if someone in ya house. You don't need to be accurate, just point in the direction of assailant and pull trigger. The sound alone is a deterrent to any assailant to move foward

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Opinions on Keltecs?? My next gun will be a handgun...I want a 45 but I just go for looks tbh...thats why I want a Keltec.

They got some ight handguns but for my next big machine...its definitely going to be a Keltec...they got some Halo looking shyt for affordable prices...

I guess tha catch is they all semi autos.
they're pretty innovative and make some unique and fun shyt, the two main designers have quite the rep as mad scientist types. but their shyt has been really unreliable for me n all their pistols are ugly as sin imho. look at the pic, the shyt is held together by a bunch of machine screws and the frame is made of several pieces joined together and looks like someone checkered it with a waffle iron. :mjlol:it even feels like trash, the polymer and metal finish are way worse than the average pistol at its price point and shaking it i feel like it's gonna fall apart. all that aside if you want one only as a range toy and think it looks nice i say go for it breh... on the rare occasion mine works plinking with it is fun as hell.
bSssRgU.jpg

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
they're pretty innovative and make some unique and fun shyt, the two main designers have quite the rep as mad scientist types. but their shyt has been really unreliable for me n all their pistols are ugly as sin imho. look at the pic, the shyt is held together by a bunch of machine screws and the frame is made of several pieces joined together and looks like someone checkered it with a waffle iron. :mjlol:it even feels like trash, the polymer and metal finish are way worse than the average pistol at its price point and shaking it i feel like it's gonna fall apart. all that aside if you want one only as a range toy and think it looks nice i say go for it breh... on the rare occasion mine works plinking with it is fun as hell.
bSssRgU.jpg
Yea I agree on their pistols bein ugly as all fukk. Them rifles tho...definitely going to get one for a lil range fun but for now Ima focus on what I got cuz this thang gon take my shoulder blade out wit tha recoil wit my punk ass :russ: