Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
with ar-15s there's weird loopholes in ny where you can build an "other" and since it's not a rifle or pistol the ny feature bans don't apply to it. but yeah i don't think a p80 can ever be legal in ny even in unfinished form, and forget anything being legal in nyc unless ur a billionaire cac or retired police.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hell nah, I'm just saying with everything going on with the police killings and my own personal incidents, I want to protect myself and my family.
I feel you breh I'm in NYC too and I gotta move. However I just got the rex delta and took it to the range. The way it handles is perfect, especially with the 17 mag.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I feel you breh I'm in NYC too and I gotta move. However I just got the rex delta and took it to the range. The way it handles is perfect, especially with the 17 mag.
arex is underrated, how are you liking the delta? the rex zero 1 is dope, literally my only complaint about it is that the grips are unforgivably bad but i typically swap em out anyway. i'm not really into this kinda pistol but i throw an osprey on that bytch and it never fails to put a big ass grin on my face at the range. :ahh:
wEOsTEd.jpg

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
arex is underrated, how are you liking the delta? the rex zero 1 is dope, literally my only complaint about it is that the grips are unforgivably bad but i typically swap em out anyway. i'm not really into this kinda pistol but i throw an osprey on that bytch and it never fails to put a big ass grin on my face at the range. :ahh:
wEOsTEd.jpg
It's fire bro and it really is underrated. I see the complaints about the grip but I actually enjoy it. I put 200 rounds through it 2 weeks ago. I would upload a pic but idk how :beli:
How do you like the red dot sight? That joint looks tough tho

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
wEOsTEd.jpg
Do yall ship it out of state? some sites even have a zip code check and its nada for me

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
It's fire bro and it really is underrated. I see the complaints about the grip but I actually enjoy it. I put 200 rounds through it 2 weeks ago. I would upload a pic but idk how :beli:
How do you like the red dot sight? That joint looks tough tho
thanks breh, the red dot is the he508t, i like it more than the rmr. the 2 moa dot is nice for precision shooting and the 32 moa gets you on paper real fast when you're switching between multiple targets. there's a new version that was supposed to come out but got delayed cause of the virus so i think you can get this specific dot for the low.
Do yall ship it out of state? some sites even have a zip code check and its nada for me
i don't live in the slave state of nyc no more so all my shyt is legal. shipped handguns have to go to someone with a federal firearms license, and they're not allowed to transfer it to ppl from out of state. as soon as an ffl sees your new york id, they're gonna call the atf on you. another hurdle for you is that most stores won't sell anything to new york, legal or not (like the parts you need to finish off a p80 glock), they just don't want the hassle or liability. i think the lowest effort route that doesn't involve a bunch of ppl straw purchasing for you is to buy a creality ender 3 and print out a glock but you're looking at a lot of jail time if you get caught with it. it's a tough situation for sure but i would do the same thing if i were in your shoes, it's better to be able to protect your family than not and the prohibitionist kuffar can go to hell if they don't like that.

i didn't wanna post this last thing in the main tlr thread but i found this pretty interesting about how gun culture has led to alt-righters and even white supremacists teaming up with black nationalists and the ppl protesting george floyd's death The Boogaloo Movement Is Not What You Think - bellingcat

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Any recommendations for a first time gun owner brehs?

Im looking for a handgun?

reliability and ease of use are of importance

Im in the same boat breh, new to the gun game. Bout to jump in. I’ve asked around the same question, and a lot of people seem to be recommending the glock 19

I don’t really know shyt about guns, so if any coli brehs have any input

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Im in the same boat breh, new to the gun game. Bout to jump in. I’ve asked around the same question, and a lot of people seem to be recommending the glock 19

That’s actually one of the guns I’m interested in!, along with the Glock 17

Daps

Go to the gun store and see which firearm fits your hand the best and go on from there

my first handgun was a Glock17 but now i have hk,sig,sw,ruger,gsg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Look at one of these. You can find em for around 300. I know alotta people recommend the Glock and they're excellent guns. I've had the 17 and have a 19 now. But I love hammer-fired pistols.

I believe they're safer for the first time gun owner as well. Get the compact if you plan on carrying. I have the full-size b6p and I think it's an excellent weapon.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
@Big D Bangston @Yessir_Araphat +1 on going to a store and finger banging a bunch of guns. then, hit a range that rents them out and see which ones are comfortable for you. the sar the breh recommended is probably a good gun, but i'd go with an established manufacturer like glock/s&w/sig for your first off of the strength of the aftermarket (and i'm a glock hater). these turkish pistols can usually take parts made for the guns they clone but with a glock you're 100% guaranteed to be able to use any kind of holster or change out any part you don't like. the warranty/customer service/company's stability is also important for a new buyer, sar usa has only been around only since 2017, beretta's been around for more than 500 years.

btw yessir ur name cracks me up every time i see it around :pachaha:

Last edited: