Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the $200 (?) tax is only the tip of the iceberg, another huge pain is storage/transportation laws. that's another reason why tannerite btfo grenades and watergels on the consumer market since you don't actually have an explosive on your hands until you're at the range.

i was shooting my jerichos the other day and thought about how i don't really own any cz type pistols, gotta change that soon. anybody got any experience with the TS or shadow SA series? also lookin at a cz97b.
bS4AX8G.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the $200 (?) tax is only the tip of the iceberg, another huge pain is storage/transportation laws. that's another reason why tannerite btfo grenades and watergels on the consumer market since you don't actually have an explosive on your hands until you're at the range.

i was shooting my jerichos the other day and thought about how i don't really own any cz type pistols, gotta change that soon. anybody got any experience with the TS or shadow SA series? also lookin at a cz97b.
bS4AX8G.jpg

No but I do have a Cz P10C and it’s another brother here with a CZ P07...I instantly fell in love with the CZ line shyts just work for me and I’m comfortable with them. I’m not sure how or why...

I’m also thinking about adding something else if a deal pops up on gunbroker. Like on a primary SHTF weapon...

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've decided that among the 3 pistols i was considering and go for the CZ P10C over the Glock 17 and Sig Saeur P320.

Just that now that i made up my mind....I cant find that shyt anywhere. Everyone is sold out of the C model which is what i want. :sadbron:Either the CZ P-10C or the S. But seems like everywhere i look they have the F model and nothing else. :sadcam:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've decided that among the 3 pistols i was considering and go for the CZ P10C over the Glock 17 and Sig Saeur P320.

Just that now that i made up my mind....I cant find that shyt anywhere. Everyone is sold out of the C model which is what i want. :sadbron:Either the CZ P-10C or the S. But seems like everywhere i look they have the F model and nothing else. :sadcam:
Online order to ya local

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Online order to ya local
I tried that and I been looking. Everywhere is sold out.

And I want the one that's optics-ready too and those have been back-ordered for a while apparently. Everywhere i looked online all I could do is give them my email so they can notify me when they get them

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I went ahead and got the CZ P10C without the optics-ready slide. The one with the optics-ready slide have been backordered for a while and I got Tired of waiting.

Edited: I took down the original pic to block serial numbers. Didn't realize they were showing until now

CZ P10 C

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How common are gun shows in states like GA, Texas and Florida? and is the background check extensive?

pretty common down here in texas before this covid shyt. i think they're gonna start back in june. i'm not sure how extensive the background checks are tho, i never bought a gun from one. i know the prices be right tho.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My FOID application got approved Monday, 30 days late. Will have to wait another 2 weeks till it comes in the mail. Gonna buy a CZ 97B

Any tips for a first time gun owner?

Last edited: