Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FYI a raptor grip is actually better for recoil than a pistol only grip. The raptor grip angles the recoil more ergonomically down your whole arm. but a pistol grip absorbs the shock directly into your wrist. So if thats why you are switching you might want to put a collapsible stock on it too.
I actually still prefer the pistol grip though, because it shortens the overall length more than a raptor grip. and i like it to be compact. I just use a lighter caliber for the recoil. 20gauge, if you have a 12 gauge you can use lighter rounds.

Breh so I went and shop the tac again...yeah I think I’m just going to keep the raptor grip...this is really just some shyt for the closet to be honest...I’m going to go shoot my fear 109 probably Wednesday it’s a pump action bullpup I think it will be fun.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh so I went and shop the tac again...yeah I think I’m just going to keep the raptor grip...this is really just some shyt for the closet to be honest...I’m going to go shoot my fear 109 probably Wednesday it’s a pump action bullpup I think it will be fun.
Im trying to get a lmt 203 grenade launcher attachment for my ar15. I heard its legal.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just got a Ruger Charger 9.

First one the shop had

Foldable brace and silencer going on it tomorrow

20200513-193319.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its mostly for show, you cant actually buy the grenades, so its just fireworks and flares.

It's legal to own grenades. Not an easy process.

Each individual grenade has to be accounted for.

If you buy a box if bullets say 20. You just have 20 bullets. If you have six grenades, each individual grenade is registered, accounted for, taxed, etc.

:unimpressed: do not ask me how I know.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't do it...its one thing to get an accessory....but a fake grenade attachment..nikkas gonna laugh you out of the range
It's not fake though, you can use modified canisters to shoot shotgun shells out of it. they even have this thing that shoots 15 bullets at once. see below.
lmt-m203-grenade-launcher-ammo-display.jpg

Gun Review: LMT's M203 2003 Grenade Launcher
Plus apparently, according to the other posters in here, you can still get actual grenades for it, you just have to register each round.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to speak on too much...But I have seen grenades for sale never tried to purchase any I’m sure they are controlled but I have seen them. Especially around Killeen, TX. So I’m sure you can buy them somewhere.

It's not fake though, you can use modified canisters to shoot shotgun shells out of it. they even have this thing that shoots 15 bullets at once. see below.
lmt-m203-grenade-launcher-ammo-display.jpg

Gun Review: LMT's M203 2003 Grenade Launcher
Plus apparently, according to the other posters in here, you can still get actual grenades for it, you just have to register each round.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps