Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They want you to call the cops so they can come clean up your dead family and use tax money to investigate. They say it's to prevent mass shootings but probably because white people are getting outnumbered and the state is integral to the economy

The law is basically any gun that has a magazine has to meet certain criteria to not be banned and if it's banned you need to modify to make it compliant and then have it registered.

With the bp 12 id need to remove the pistol grip, remove the forward grip add or add a shark fin to the pistol grip (so u can't grip it )as well as add a mechanism that holds the mag in place until you break the action in half. It's not worth the modification hassle.

I have a ksg which is a tubed shotgun (no Mag) and people out here basically order approved parts and build their own rifles just so they can have a detachable magazine. That drum would be illegal here

An AR styled shotty is out of the question. Sad because it was love at first sight with that panzer :whew:

that's crazy man.
Ive been friends with my (FFL) store owner for
over 15 years and dude shuts down the hype
so i dont buy bullshyt.....dude punish guns for a living.
he's ran 1500 shells through his bullpup with no
shell chewing.
Look at the mossberg shockwave (clip fed)
my bytch goes!!!!
:wow:

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
New shyt.

my first 300 black out, went with a high end complete rifle since this is a home defense weapon. Got a nomad 30 suppressor coming and I have a halosun 510c I’m gonna pull off another rifle.

eDspF24_d.jpg

next I’ll probably build a new upper for one of my 556 ARs and then use the old upper to make a new budget build. I sold my last budget rifle to a homie.

Do you have more faith in a prebuilt weapon system ?
If you're looking for another Holosun to add to your collection, ping me im a dealer

And guys please stop putting red dots on a AR10 you are holding back the rifle :flamesuiton: :smile:

d luv

Colder than a polar bears toenails
Daps
Some nice collections in here, here is a few of mine. Currently looking at buying a 45 (S&W shield 2.0) and AK as well but waiting on a good deal. Sorry for the upside down pics

d luv

Colder than a polar bears toenails
Daps
Some nice collections in here, here is a few of mine. Currently looking at buying a 45 (S&W shield 2.0) and AK as well but waiting on a good deal. Sorry for the upside down pics

How do I upload pics? Tried copy and paste but they didn’t upload

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're looking for another Holosun to add to your collection, ping me im a dealer

And guys please stop putting red dots on a AR10 you are holding back the rifle :flamesuiton: :smile:

If it’s prebuilt by someone that I feel has pretty good QC in place then yeah I trust it more than something that I built. :yeshrug:

I might be in the market for another holosun though. Whichever model is the closed system, i don’t know the model offhand.

honestly I’d like to one day get a magnified eotech exps2-0 but I’m not paying 1200 or whatever for optics. That’s crazy

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Agreed. Ar10 is big boy rounds which need big boy sights. Looking into a long distance 308 build for a while I just have too many projects to finish first.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Agreed. Ar10 is big boy rounds which need big boy sights. Looking into a long distance 308 build for a while I just have too many projects to finish first.
What's the difference between AR15 and 308? Mainly range, right?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference between AR15 and 308? Mainly range, right?
The round itself in .308 Winchester has a lot more stopping power. AR15 limits you to just .223 or blackout mostly, you can take down a hog but a bigger dear or buck you can forget about unless you hit it multiple times.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if it is possible to place a pistol grip onto a Remington 870 Tac 14...I mean just the grip not the brace. Right now it has a raptor grip. Which I want to replace with a pistol grip.

And on the charging/pump I want to place another stick grip. Has anyone seen that setup? I’m aware it may be a tax stamp or NFA paperwork.

Last edited:
Daps
The round itself in .308 Winchester has a lot more stopping power. AR15 limits you to just .223 or blackout mostly, you can take down a hog but a bigger dear or buck you can forget about unless you hit it multiple times.
AR15 platform does not limit you to 223/blackout please check your information :smile:

Anyone know of any black owned tactical gear sites?

What are you looking to pick up ?