Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs does anyone know how I can convert this to a pistol grip from a raptor grip? I would also like to put another pistol grip onto the pump action. Is that Possible.

image hosting sites

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
brehs does anyone know how I can convert this to a pistol grip from a raptor grip? I would also like to put another pistol grip onto the pump action. Is that possible?

32871-F1-D-A7-B0-44-B1-A7-D0-C4986-ED35-FD4
It's easy, there is a little cap or cover in the end of the that, remove with your finger or a flat head. then down the middle the is a screw connecting to the gun. use a long phillips or flathead to remove it and it will come off. Then just screw it back in for the new. couldn't find a good picture but look at below.
mossberg-500-assemble-21-copy.jpg

See the hole in the middle of the receiver portions thats were the screw is you'll need to remove.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt gonna fukk ur wrist up

Adding the grip or shooting with the raptor? It kicks but I only put about 10 rounds out with it. I just got it. Already have buyers remorse wish I would of got keltec ksg

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adding the grip or shooting with the raptor? It kicks but I only put about 10 rounds out with it. I just got it. Already have buyers remorse wish I would of got keltec ksg
I’m just making an assumption tbh just seems like it would but for all i know you could love it i would of got that moss berg tho

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just making an assumption tbh just seems like it would but for all i know you could love it i would of got that moss berg tho

I was looking at both of them but I got the 870 for cheaper even the Mossbergs had the raptor grip I just assumed it should be a quick fix...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was looking at both of them but I got the 870 for cheaper even the Mossbergs had the raptor grip I just assumed it should be a quick fix...
FYI a raptor grip is actually better for recoil than a pistol only grip. The raptor grip angles the recoil more ergonomically down your whole arm. but a pistol grip absorbs the shock directly into your wrist. So if thats why you are switching you might want to put a collapsible stock on it too.
I actually still prefer the pistol grip though, because it shortens the overall length more than a raptor grip. and i like it to be compact. I just use a lighter caliber for the recoil. 20gauge, if you have a 12 gauge you can use lighter rounds.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s what I was thinking that’s the reason I got a 20 gauge. You mind assisting me in finding a good grip I’m also looking for a side slug mount and harness wish I could just get an all in one package.

FYI a raptor grip is actually better for recoil than a pistol only grip. The raptor grip angles the recoil more ergonomically down your whole arm. but a pistol grip absorbs the shock directly into your wrist. So if thats why you are switching you might want to put a collapsible stock on it too.
I actually still prefer the pistol grip though, because it shortens the overall length more than a raptor grip. and i like it to be compact. I just use a lighter caliber for the recoil. 20gauge, if you have a 12 gauge you can use lighter rounds.