EjPGlc8.jpg

my recent grabs.

black people please buy guns.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
did u do the law folder or a monolithic upper? i wanna make a setup like that or the mcx rattler but it's a pretty low priority.

lol i feel your pain breh, disassembling kel tec pistols is awful
Law tac stock with a Prometheus arms adapter ring. Check it out. Pair it with a sbx brace and it’s tiny.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This is an example of a featureless gun if you want a standard detachable mag and no bullet button

Fixed stock
No forward grip
No flash hider
No adjustable stock
No pistol grip

And does not have to be registered as an AW, for now.

featureless-2.jpg

I put Grip Fins on all of mine. I hate all the other alternatives. Second from top is a .22 so it doesn't need a modified grip

nrnkwIDl.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I put Grip Fins on all of mine. I hate all the other alternatives. Second from top is a .22 so it doesn't need a modified grip

nrnkwIDl.jpg
Damn those look nice.

The hunters grip isn't as bad as people think.

If you have a budget one day u may want to try it.

Once you detach that mag as you were meant to it may change the game.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Is that the panzer bp12. Have you shot it yet and what's are your thoughts on it.

I ordered one before I understood California's laws and they sent that shyt right back like FOH

:camby:

wow breh......why cant ya'll have bull pups????
ive shot mine like 3 times.
it's silky but powerful as fukk man.
I prey for the mutha fukka that get hit with one
of the slubs.
my homie got a broken down car
that's on a lot behind his house
and we have chopped that bytch up!!!!!!!

vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So the Panzer is legit? I saw YouTube vids of it being a summer jam session and stayed away even though I think the design is absolutely beautiful and effective. I want one sooooo badddd :noah:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
So the Panzer is legit? I saw YouTube vids of it being a summer jam session and stayed away even though I think the design is absolutely beautiful and effective. I want one sooooo badddd :noah:

my homie has the Panzer and he's hand no problems.
I have the Black Spade and my shyt runs like a sewing machine.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
wow breh......why cant ya'll have bull pups????
ive shot mine like 3 times.
it's silky but powerful as fukk man.
I prey for the mutha fukka that get hit with one
of the slubs.
my homie got a broken down car
that's on a lot behind his house
and we have chopped that bytch up!!!!!!!

vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
They want you to call the cops so they can come clean up your dead family and use tax money to investigate. They say it's to prevent mass shootings but probably because white people are getting outnumbered and the state is integral to the economy

The law is basically any gun that has a magazine has to meet certain criteria to not be banned and if it's banned you need to modify to make it compliant and then have it registered.

With the bp 12 id need to remove the pistol grip, remove the forward grip add or add a shark fin to the pistol grip (so u can't grip it )as well as add a mechanism that holds the mag in place until you break the action in half. It's not worth the modification hassle.

I have a ksg which is a tubed shotgun (no Mag) and people out here basically order approved parts and build their own rifles just so they can have a detachable magazine. That drum would be illegal here

An AR styled shotty is out of the question. Sad because it was love at first sight with that panzer :whew:

Last edited: