Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
AR15 platform does not limit you to 223/blackout please check your information :smile:

What are you looking to pick up ?
I was talking about most common and popular (this the word mostly). Of course the AR15 has a bunch more available rounds. There’s no argument that the .223 is a weaker round to the ar10 .308

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I grabbed a Glock 43 last week. Perfect for concealed carry. I had that bytch in the pocket of my hooping shorts and it didn't weigh them down and you couldn't tell it was there. I love this gun already. Now I need a shotgun, I want the BullPup KEl-Tec but nobody around here has it.
Get on GunBroker.com

I got mine from there when I couldn't find it anywhere else. And i got it for under 800, before tax.....

Filter by buy now and use a high rated seller. They have your FFL send their license and then they send your tool there. Call your FFL ahead of time and make sure they're doing transfers. Clean

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Messed around with my friends Kel-Tec PF9 today. Definitely what im looking for as far as concealed carry. Any other 9mm’s I should be looking at?

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Messed around with my friends Kel-Tec PF9 today. Definitely what im looking for as far as concealed carry. Any other 9mm’s I should be looking at?
my favorite concealer carry is my Walther ppqs. Its a subcimpact 10 rounds. Comes with 2 10 round mags and an extended mag carrying 15. The most accurate gun I've ever shot and definitely the best trigger ever in my opinion (hk is close). Real James Bond shyt bruh...

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Anybody got a micro draco? Not sure if I want the micro or mini. I've heard the micro is hard to shoot??

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
my favorite concealer carry is my Walther ppqs. Its a subcimpact 10 rounds. Comes with 2 10 round mags and an extended mag carrying 15. The most accurate gun I've ever shot and definitely the best trigger ever in my opinion (hk is close). Real James Bond shyt bruh...
Walthers have the best out of the box triggers on the market. I'm mad I sold mines

Daps
Damn I don't have a Fed Firearm License. My stepdad was talking to me about getting one. Its necessary for online orders right?

Is this your first firearm ?

my wife carries a SW Sheild 9mm performance and i carry a Sig P365 or Custom Glock G19 with reddot