Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayyyeeee, I didn’t know there was a 300 page thread on the Coli about one of my favorite hobbies. I get looked at sideways for enjoying gun ownership and have 9 alone to be 10 pieces of varying type and caliber. Having guns down here in Yosemite Samville Houston Texas is a culture thang that most outside the state don’t understand. Don’t care though, shyt ever pops off this house ready to make others pay the iron price :myman:

People are weird about gun ownership as a hobby when you’re black for some reason. I got friends who say stuff like....

“all that gun shyt is for white boys”

and I’m like “all y’all own guns though :stopitslime:

People gotta realize it’s not just rednecks and crazy school shooters who enjoy rifles.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
About to hit you all with my folding a/r pistol build once the parts arrive. It’s a range toy I plan on keeping in the trunk since it will be super compact.
did u do the law folder or a monolithic upper? i wanna make a setup like that or the mcx rattler but it's a pretty low priority.

Time to clean the ksg :sadbron:
lol i feel your pain breh, disassembling kel tec pistols is awful

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
did u do the law folder or a monolithic upper? i wanna make a setup like that or the mcx rattler but it's a pretty low priority.

lol i feel your pain breh, disassembling kel tec pistols is awful
I really hate cleaning this fukking thing.

I about to get a rifle

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
New shyt.

my first 300 black out, went with a high end complete rifle since this is a home defense weapon. Got a nomad 30 suppressor coming and I have a halosun 510c I’m gonna pull off another rifle.

eDspF24_d.jpg

next I’ll probably build a new upper for one of my 556 ARs and then use the old upper to make a new budget build. I sold my last budget rifle to a homie.
You gotta part list you can send?

I'd have to make the stock fixed and dead the pistol grip but it looks nice

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I’m loving the weight of it. It’s gonna be hard to go back to a 16 inch barrel after this
Yeah my current build is on a 17inch. I posted it in here the day before yesterday if you look it up. Might switch it out for a 9" it 10'

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta part list you can send?

I'd have to make the stock fixed and dead the pistol grip but it looks nice

It’s a patriot ordinance factory renegade plus

Renegade Plus – Patriot Ordnance Factory – POF USA

My first complete AR15 I ever bought and I said if I ever got bought a prebuilt one it would be POF or Daniel Defense. Got it off gunbroker for 1300.

I’ll probably never buy another complete rifle again but when this one hit my inbox at about 400 below reg price I had to pull the trigger. I don’t think I could have built it for much cheaper than that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here's my cali legal blackout pistol build. I'm really happy with the caa saddle stock

vfV3ti4l.jpg
How many rounds you put through it and hows it holding up

Im going for a featureless build so i don't need to break the action in half to release the mag or use any goofy ass buttons.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How many rounds you put through it and hows it holding up

Im going for a featureless build so i don't need to break the action in half to release the mag or use any goofy ass buttons.

Well over a thousand with no malfunctions. Had it out on some blm land in nevada once and ran it pretty hard, and it still never failed on me. Since it's a pistol, it doesn't need to be setup as featureless. I'm running a convertible bullet button on it just to be safe though.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is an example of a featureless gun if you want a standard detachable mag and no bullet button

Fixed stock
No forward grip
No flash hider
No adjustable stock
No pistol grip

And does not have to be registered as an AW, for now.

featureless-2.jpg