Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I was looking at the grip on your shotty I have a raptor grip on mines (870 Tac14) that I want to swap out for a pistol grip. Where did you get that from?

My miniature gun arsenal.
JaDh4p.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yo I was looking at the grip on your shotty I have a raptor grip on mines (870 Tac14) that I want to swap out for a pistol grip. Where did you get that from?
I picked it up at a local gun store, dont actually remember what kind it is though, sorry.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you keep your gun in a proper holster:

83Wph3u.gif

The magazine fell out also:mjlol:

He just fumbled the tool. He was scared as hell. Anticipated it too much. I was a running back and a kick returner, it never happened to me as a running back anticipating the pitch but I did drop one kick return. I was so focused on running and taking off, I watched it come down, it hit my hands arms and chest and bounced out. I recovered it but it was all anticipation.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a part of NAAGA, but it was okay read, but I hate when Black people try to have something for Black people, they always throw in Hispanics/Latinos aka the Black and Brown:

After black churchgoers were targeted in Charleston and Mexicans were targeted in El Paso, members say they're prepared to defend themselves.

What does Mexicans have to do with NAAGA?

I shoot with members of the BFOP (Black fraternal order of police). It's just a bunch of black cops, ex cops, military and ex military dudes and their families. A few of them married outside of the race but those wives/husbands don't even attend. When we get together in large there might be 70-80 of us if not more and maybe 1-3 people that aren't black.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
New shyt.

my first 300 black out, went with a high end complete rifle since this is a home defense weapon. Got a nomad 30 suppressor coming and I have a halosun 510c I’m gonna pull off another rifle.

eDspF24_d.jpg

next I’ll probably build a new upper for one of my 556 ARs and then use the old upper to make a new budget build. I sold my last budget rifle to a homie.
I likes. How long is that barrel? is that an 11'?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Ayyyeeee, I didn’t know there was a 300 page thread on the Coli about one of my favorite hobbies. I get looked at sideways for enjoying gun ownership and have 9 alone to be 10 pieces of varying type and caliber. Having guns down here in Yosemite Samville Houston Texas is a culture thang that most outside the state don’t understand. Don’t care though, shyt ever pops off this house ready to make others pay the iron price :myman:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Getting my permit as soon as the courts open back up.
Just a couple more days..

And then two more months to actually get it :francis:

And all the brehs in here with their nice AR's :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Cant wait to get one for myself. Just gotta do some research

Spence

Superstar
Daps
About to hit you all with my folding a/r pistol build once the parts arrive. It’s a range toy I plan on keeping in the trunk since it will be super compact.