Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Just curious what your go to polymer striker fired compact handun is?
not really into that kinda gun breh, ion tried out a new one since the g43 came out and i decided on a shield 9 at that time. i think with that kinda gun stuff like how it feels in your hand or on your hip is way more important than looking at a spec sheet and min-maxing round count, weight or w/e.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sba3

Uploaded a better pic

I have the same brace.

I love it. I also love the gun I have it on without a brace. I might cop another one and not rock the brace and it'll be my car gun. But I can see myself acting a fool, ending up on the news/worldstar but not as a victim.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I got u, no hate but just always felt they were too expensive for the often low capacity and malfunctions, I know u gonna do your due diligence before u cop tho...

I have a Springfield 1911 and have never experienced any malfunctions for over the 6 years of shooting it. For my 1911, I use wilson combat 10rd mags and those are well made mags. There are also 10 rd chip mccormick mags, those are well made mags

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I have a Springfield 1911 and have never experienced any malfunctions for over the 6 years of shooting it. For my 1911, I use wilson combat 10rd mags and those are well made mags. There are also 10 rd chip mccormick mags, those are well made mags

Nice, they makes some of the best mags.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Who's that peeking in my window, POW nobody now:shaq:

E9863MI_d.webp

ZshsDEb_d.webp

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New shyt.

my first 300 black out, went with a high end complete rifle since this is a home defense weapon. Got a nomad 30 suppressor coming and I have a halosun 510c I’m gonna pull off another rifle.

eDspF24_d.jpg

next I’ll probably build a new upper for one of my 556 ARs and then use the old upper to make a new budget build. I sold my last budget rifle to a homie.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Just got the romeo 5 red dot sight for my ar, planning on pairing it with one of those juliet 4 flip scopes.
opplanet-sig-sauer-romeo5-red-dot-sight-2-moa-red-dot-m1913-black-juliet3-3x-magnifier-black-me-kit-main

not super expensive but has good reviews and i like that the laser turns off automatically if no motion.

I have that same red dot on my AR-10 CQB and it's a good red dot for the money. I had mines for coming up to 2 years (I lost count on how many round I put through it) and it hold up well and I train with it also. I shot with it in the rain and in the heat and it the dot hold up very well, even with my 7.62x51 loads.

My only suggestion is to bring a flat head or some other tool to adjust your windage and elevation. You can use the cap, but the cap was difficult to hold.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just got the romeo 5 red dot sight for my ar, planning on pairing it with one of those juliet 4 flip scopes.
opplanet-sig-sauer-romeo5-red-dot-sight-2-moa-red-dot-m1913-black-juliet3-3x-magnifier-black-me-kit-main

not super expensive but has good reviews and i like that the laser turns off automatically if no motion.

Laser bore sighters make sighting a breeze. I had pretty good luck out of this cheapo.