Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like most reviewers are reluctant to praise the xdm because its a "springfield" just how they did the tauras g3 because its a "tauras"...tauras was understandable as there first generation of the gun had a bad reputation of firing if u dropped it. Springfields reputation seems more political the more and more research i do....

I'm not a proponent of safeties on a gun. If you have kids your worried about shooting themselves or accidently shooting someone else that's not really a gun problem, it's more of an owner/circumstance issue. But I do like the feel and usefulness of the palm safety on the xds that I've shot.

I haven't really researched or watched reviews or know the history because a couple of my friends actually have them so I've seen them, held them, watch them be shot and shot them.

Unlike some other guns I wasn't moved and wasnt like " I gotta get one of these" but I really didn't have any issue with them.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just copped today, a SAR B6C. Has a shorter barrel than my B6P, so it's easier to carry. I guess I got a thing for Turkish guns (that, or saving money. :troll: )

logo_b69cst_9973.jpg

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have a ammo supply, no real great deals right now and if you see them they are limited.

I would think you are now wishing you were stacked up with ammo like the p*ssy ass cacs and some of us brothers with foresight.
When you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

I always bought in bulk because it was so much cheaper. Prices are crazy right now. Even the steel cased ammo is :merchant:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Just copped today, a SAR B6C. Has a shorter barrel than my B6P, so it's easier to carry. I guess I got a thing for Turkish guns (that, or saving money. :troll: )

logo_b69cst_9973.jpg

how you like the b6p? I ordered one sat it should be here tomorrow. I had a stoeger cougar i gave to my brother for a glock 19 and now I wish I didn’t. I loved that gun. the Turks build a pretty good firearm.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Any body got thoughts on springfield armory?... People always bash them but i want that xd-m osp elite tactical 9mm for the 20 and 22 round mags alone, and the gun is getting rave reviews by online reviewers but they usually only go through only so many rounds. Just added the p365 to my collection this past week so not trying to break my budget on another gun if its not worth it...

My XD45c has been great. No complaints outside of wishing I had gone with a slightly longer barrel. I polished the hell out of all its insides wherever there's contact, performed a grip reduction, added a trigger stop, and now its action is ridiculously butter

It was really good before I started messing with it too tho :ehh:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one of y'all is gonna get this Ruger PC Charger:whew:

pcCharger.jpg

Psa has some 9mm, then there's the nak9, pak9, Cz scorpion. Not much need for this, I don't see it doing anything different or better. Looks kind of cool though.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have a ammo supply, no real great deals right now and if you see them they are limited.

I would think you are now wishing you were stacked up with ammo like the p*ssy ass cacs and some of us brothers with foresight.
When you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.
I personally don't know any brehs with 50k rounds of ammo. That shyt ain't normal. Not even practical in a situation where you have to be on the run. 500 rounds of .223 and 500 rounds of 9 mm weighs close to 25 lbs.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
how you like the b6p? I ordered one sat it should be here tomorrow. I had a stoeger cougar i gave to my brother for a glock 19 and now I wish I didn’t. I loved that gun. the Turks build a pretty good firearm.
I had a Stoegar gave it to my mom.
Pure quality, heavy as hell though.