David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yall stock piling ammo? I'm not trying to fill up a closet like these p*ssy as cacs but at the same time in a SHTF type situation you want to have a decent cache for hunting, defense, and perhaps barter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall stock piling ammo? I'm not trying to fill up a closet like these p*ssy as cacs but at the same time in a SHTF type situation you want to have a decent cache for hunting, defense, and perhaps barter.

I keep ~3,000 rounds of 5.56 at all times and right now I'm wishing I had that same attitude for 9mm, 12ga, & .22lr.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nope. Not really stock piling. I have enough to fill and reload my shyt and general self defense

If shtf then the reality is I'm killing someone else and taking theirs :yeshrug: I hate to be a dikk about it but it is what it is.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I have a ammo supply, no real great deals right now and if you see them they are limited.

I would think you are now wishing you were stacked up with ammo like the p*ssy ass cacs and some of us brothers with foresight.
When you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Any body got thoughts on springfield armory?... People always bash them but i want that xd-m osp elite tactical 9mm for the 20 and 22 round mags alone, and the gun is getting rave reviews by online reviewers but they usually only go through only so many rounds. Just added the p365 to my collection this past week so not trying to break my budget on another gun if its not worth it...

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any body got thoughts on springfield armory?... People always bash them but i want that xd-m osp elite tactical for the 20 and 22 round mags alone, and the gun is getting rave reviews by online reviewers but they usually only go through only so many rounds. Just added the p365 to my collection this past week so not trying to break my budget on another gun if its not worth it...

Do they get bashed? I have friends that I shoot with regularly that rock the xds and shyt. They've never had problems with them, I shot them a few times and it's not bad in my opinion. I actually really really like the palm safety.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any body got thoughts on springfield armory?... People always bash them but i want that xd-m osp elite tactical 9mm for the 20 and 22 round mags alone, and the gun is getting rave reviews by online reviewers but they usually only go through only so many rounds. Just added the p365 to my collection this past week so not trying to break my budget on another gun if its not worth it...

They are quality seems as if people don’t like them based on the industry politics not quality of the actual firearms

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Do they get bashed? I have friends that I shoot with regularly that rock the xds and shyt. They've never had problems with them, I shot them a few times and it's not bad in my opinion. I actually really really like the palm safety.
Seems like most reviewers are reluctant to praise the xdm because its a "springfield" just how they did the tauras g3 because its a "tauras"...tauras was understandable as there first generation of the gun had a bad reputation of firing if u dropped it. Springfields reputation seems more political the more and more research i do....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I liked the springfield XD i had, no problems at all with it.
If you like a 1911 angled grip, XD is the polymer to get imho.

LIke others said, springfield is hated on a lot because of what they did in Illinois supporting anti-gunners, but their products are solid imho.