Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That gun is gorgeous. Ill be buying my first rifle next month, what do you all recommend. i have shot a rifle before and im comfortable shooting 5.56

i was hoping to buy something with a good scope and foregrip for under 1K

You can check out PSA, they have nice AR's and they are in stock, I believe.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html

You can check out primary arms, they have some good scopes on a budget and also vortex

Rifle Scopes for Sale | Primary Arms

Daps
akvcan.jpg

new range toy
as for ammo i reload, so i have no issues with that :smile:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of you own this jawn?

:ehh:

No and I hate this cac.

His goto response for shyt is "Uh...well when I was fighting for our country overseas....."

Which scope is better? A or B?

"When I was fighting overseas..."

Do you like a or b?

"Well when I fought overseas..."

What's better polymer or steel?

"Well overseas......"

You like black guns or silver?

"When I fought for our country...."

What time is it?

"Well overseas....."

What's your name?

"When I was fighting for our country overseas......"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Stir Fry ....no more background checks:

GUNS IN AMERICA
Federal judge blocks California law requiring background check to buy ammunition
"California’s new ammunition background check law misfires," wrote U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez.
200423-ammunition-bullets-gun-store-2019-ac-952p_af461c2e9f8cfe963803e98569f90c46.fit-1240w.jpg

Chris Puehse, owner of Foothill Ammo, displays a .45 caliber bullet for sale at his store in Shingle Springs, Calif. on June 11, 2019.Rich Pedroncelli / AP file

• SHARE THIS -
April 23, 2020, 10:57 PM EDT
By Dennis Romero
SAN DIEGO - A federal judge Thursday blocked background checks for ammunition buyers in California, calling the state's law on the matter "onerous and convoluted."

San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez granted a preliminary injunction against the rule after plaintiffs, including the California Rifle and Pistol Association and six-time Olympic medalist skeet shooter Kim Rhode, sued the state.

In 2016, Golden State voters approved Proposition 63, which included the background checks as well as a ban on high-capacity magazines for firearms. The same judge halted sales of the magazines as the state appeals another court challenge.

But in this case, Benitez was unequivocal.

Related

NEWSJudge halts sales of high-capacity magazines in California

"California’s new ammunition background check law misfires, and the Second Amendment rights of California citizens have been gravely injured," he wrote. "In this action, Plaintiffs seek a preliminary injunction enjoining California’s onerous and convoluted new laws requiring ammunition purchase background checks and implementing ammunition anti-importation laws."

The judge argued that the checks hurt legal ammo buyers while doing little to prevent criminals from obtaining firepower. "Criminals, tyrants and terrorists don’t do background checks," Benitez wrote.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Stir Fry ....no more background checks:

GUNS IN AMERICA
Federal judge blocks California law requiring background check to buy ammunition
"California’s new ammunition background check law misfires," wrote U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez.
200423-ammunition-bullets-gun-store-2019-ac-952p_af461c2e9f8cfe963803e98569f90c46.fit-1240w.jpg

Chris Puehse, owner of Foothill Ammo, displays a .45 caliber bullet for sale at his store in Shingle Springs, Calif. on June 11, 2019.Rich Pedroncelli / AP file

• SHARE THIS -
April 23, 2020, 10:57 PM EDT
By Dennis Romero
SAN DIEGO - A federal judge Thursday blocked background checks for ammunition buyers in California, calling the state's law on the matter "onerous and convoluted."

San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez granted a preliminary injunction against the rule after plaintiffs, including the California Rifle and Pistol Association and six-time Olympic medalist skeet shooter Kim Rhode, sued the state.

In 2016, Golden State voters approved Proposition 63, which included the background checks as well as a ban on high-capacity magazines for firearms. The same judge halted sales of the magazines as the state appeals another court challenge.

But in this case, Benitez was unequivocal.

Related

NEWSJudge halts sales of high-capacity magazines in California

"California’s new ammunition background check law misfires, and the Second Amendment rights of California citizens have been gravely injured," he wrote. "In this action, Plaintiffs seek a preliminary injunction enjoining California’s onerous and convoluted new laws requiring ammunition purchase background checks and implementing ammunition anti-importation laws."

The judge argued that the checks hurt legal ammo buyers while doing little to prevent criminals from obtaining firepower. "Criminals, tyrants and terrorists don’t do background checks," Benitez wrote.

I might fukk around and start going to the range again :banderas:

I've just been sitting on my lil stockpile for the last three or four years now because of the bg checks. I'm OK to buy it, but it just seemed like such an unnecessary hassle to go through to get some. This is great news.

Are xtendos still legal too? I can't keep up with all the back and forth with these laws out here.

What about 80% AR pistols?

Any of you own this jawn?

:ehh:

Mossberg Broom :ohhh:

Last edited: