Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I dont like berettas as much as I like 1911s
have u seen the buyers guide on 1911addicts? written by my breh bac, he owns around 200 1911s everything ranging from third world knockoffs made by a single artisan in a hut to $10k full custom builds but only gives a fukk about quality. there's definitely some cool stuff in there i think you would like lol.

Any body got thoughts on springfield armory?... People always bash them but i want that xd-m osp elite tactical 9mm for the 20 and 22 round mags alone, and the gun is getting rave reviews by online reviewers but they usually only go through only so many rounds. Just added the p365 to my collection this past week so not trying to break my budget on another gun if its not worth it...
why'd u choose that pistol? if ur looking for something with an optic mount/rail/threaded barrel/big mag/raised sights i think u could do a lot better like the rex zero 1t or m&p core. i just think the xd trigger and overall fit and finish are really unimpressive. i wish hk would port the optics cut from the base vp9 model to the tactical haha.

Just copped today, a SAR B6C. Has a shorter barrel than my B6P, so it's easier to carry. I guess I got a thing for Turkish guns (that, or saving money. :troll: )
i was haten on turkish guns earlier and forgot about sar, the k2 45 is a pretty cool 97 clone and felt well made to me, can't beat $400 or less either. kind of wish i bought it now, i searched real quick for one and it looks like they haven't been imported in a while.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
how you like the b6p? I ordered one sat it should be here tomorrow. I had a stoeger cougar i gave to my brother for a glock 19 and now I wish I didn’t. I loved that gun. the Turks build a pretty good firearm.

It's nice. Has a good grip, smooth trigger pull, and the trigger reset isn't too bad. The only thing I don't like is where the slide release is; I have to break my grip to do it with my thumb.

It's a solid handgun for $300. Definitely better than many of the handguns in a similar price range. I got the B6C because it'll be easier to carry; otherwise it's the same exact firearm.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i was haten on turkish guns earlier and forgot about sar, the k2 45 is a pretty cool 97 clone and felt well made to me, can't beat $400 or less either. kind of wish i bought it now, i searched real quick for one and it looks like they haven't been imported in a while.

If you can't find a SAR B6/B6P/B6C, the EAA Witness/Witness Compact is the exact same gun, just with a different importer.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not a proponent of safeties on a gun. If you have kids your worried about shooting themselves or accidently shooting someone else that's not really a gun problem, it's more of an owner/circumstance issue. But I do like the feel and usefulness of the palm safety on the xds that I've shot.

I haven't really researched or watched reviews or know the history because a couple of my friends actually have them so I've seen them, held them, watch them be shot and shot them.

Unlike some other guns I wasn't moved and wasnt like " I gotta get one of these" but I really didn't have any issue with them.

none of my guns have safeties either. if you're worried about a kid pulling the trigger, keep it unloaded or don't have a round in the chamber. plus, most guns, it's pretty hard for a child to actually chamber it on a semi automatic cuz u gotta pull back the slide.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I keep ~3,000 rounds of 5.56 at all times and right now I'm wishing I had that same attitude for 9mm, 12ga, & .22lr.

All i have is my 9MM but i have 500 rounds of that. Theyre all FMJ, with about 250 rounds of hornandy critical duty in 135 grain +P. I want more ammo but im about to buy a rifle so i figure ill start stocking ammo then.

I have 6 mags for my pistol and theyre all loaded so i feel secure for the most part

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm in the market for a semi-automatic shotgun. I'm leaning towards the Kel Tec KSG bullpup. I went to the Gus shop near me and they were out last weekend. They had 2 cheaper brands but I didn't know anything about them. Anybody have any recommendations?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That gun is gorgeous. Ill be buying my first rifle next month, what do you all recommend. i have shot a rifle before and im comfortable shooting 5.56

i was hoping to buy something with a good scope and foregrip for under 1K
Get a midtier AR and some quality glass from a solid manufacturer and you should be good. There is a lot of stuff you can get to hit that sweet spot.