Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i've never handled a turkish gun and thought oh this shyt's well made, i'd rather get the rock island government 9mm or para expert 9mm at that price range

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nice gun. I would cop. Just trying to talk you off the ledge lol
Lol, I need some good stuff to talk me out of it. Lol
i've never handled a turkish gun and thought oh this shyt's well made, i'd rather get the rock island government 9mm or para expert 9mm at that price range
Ive had no problem with turkish firearms, they are just asbgood as any other manufacturers, possibly better when you factor in the manufacturing iso certifications they go through.

Stoeger is turkiah manufacturing ,canik, and a few name brand stuff isbturkish as well. Donr sleep on them

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, I need some good stuff to talk me out of it. Lol

Ive had no problem with turkish firearms, they are just asbgood as any other manufacturers, possibly better when you factor in the manufacturing iso certifications they go through.

Stoeger is turkiah manufacturing ,canik, and a few name brand stuff isbturkish as well. Donr sleep on them

Anybody shooting it on YouTube? Any credible reviews?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
were they drop shippers? that's common but it seems sus to me cuz i can't find any distributors that have it in stock

anyway, Charles Daly AK-9 440.071 | AdamsGunShop has it but the ticket is offensive lol, how bad does your boy want it?

edit: cheaper one here PAK-9 9mm 10+1 6.3" Black Synt

My boy copped from KY gun co. Preciate that look. Once he gets it in we gonna break it in.

I'll shoot some rounds through it. Wal-Mart had a couple boxes of target load for 9mm. I'm gonna blow through mine easily. 50rd drums and 33rd mags. It's gonna take him forever using a Beretta mag. I don't know if he copped extra mags and he doesnt have any compatible.

Actually, I might be able to put my glock mag adapter on his pak then he can just use my extended mags.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know but I'm gonna hold.
Every video I saw had issues with failure to feed .

Glad you found it. Would suck to drop bread and end up in that boat.

I usually check videos and reviews/forums see if people have issues or complaints about manufacturing first.