Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's good. I'm glad you found one.

There is a delay out here in California also, the DOJ is holding up a lot transactions, because they are scared more people are practicing there 2nd.

Next time you go in there, start talking about how stupid these liberals are and take the base out of your voice
full

:russ: shyt next time I go it will be after the waiting period is over..I want to get some accessories In the meantime...don’t have shyt else to do.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
absolutely not. thats a 6+1, and the extended mag (that can go in a G17/G19/G26) doesn't fit because the G43 is a single stack gun. and the other guns are double stack.

media.nl

this is why the G43 is so much thinner and easier to conceal.

you'd need a single stack magazine in order to get more rounds in there. I have seen 8 round magazines, but I'm sure they have ones that are much larger. that doesn't interest me cuz they I cannot conceal it. 7 rounds is plenty for me. I don't anticipate being in a gunfight.
Thats why i got the 26

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone shot this or saw this

Fostech Origin 12 - Next Level of Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotguns

It looks very cartoonish but for some reason I really want to shoot this. I’m not sure I have an actual need for it but most of this stuff I don’t I just be having fun at the range. I think I will be in the market for a semi-auto shotty eventually.

also does anyone have any experience the kel Tec KSG.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Grand thumb is "industry" now. He's like Colin Noir they kind of push products. Not sure how he's allowed to say the shyt he says like "boogalou" and making pro 2A political videos while being a SERE Instructor in the Air Force and an LT. But he says "This is my duty set up" and a couple weeks later he says "this is my duty set up".
well his daddy is also Travis Haley, who owns Haley Strategic.
i do watch alot of his videos tho. good info and advice

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: You can’t tell me I’m not losing my mind...I read that and for some reason thought you wrote Tavis Smiley.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You seen that Travis Haley Negligent discharge video?

But all those gun dudes have good tips and you can learn a lot from them. I'd say the best series on the mechanics of shooting is the Sheriff of Baghdad.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
just copped the sig p365 sas (anti snag laser sights) ran me bout 675 after taxes. I got it for concealed carry, but its so small im gonna get the sig extended mag to put the 15 rounds in and still carry comfortably. Glad to have a sig in my collection finally. My home defense pistol is the walther ppq m2 9mm (best 9mm i ever shot, sold my 19x after i took the ppq to the range and did my research). I got the same bushmaster homie got up above as well xm 15 i got the 30 round mags tho.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Im about to pick up a glock 43x. From what Ive been hearin its a pretty good conceal gun. This is my first gun so Im tryna learn as much as I can to be safe.

Always treat it like it's loaded

don't point it at anything you don't plan on shooting

Always be aware of what's behind your target

Keep your booger hook off your bang switch until it's time to go pow

Learn how to strip and clean it

Keep it lubed

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a question for u guys. If u were in a situation such as a robbery and u werent the one being robbed would u take action if u were armed?

Good question but tricky. There are very little shoot or no shoot situations that are one size fits all.

Always put people over property. As long as the victim isn't stabbed or shot, seriously injured, do what you can in getting a description of the suspect or license plate, make and model of the car.

Last thing you want to do is either get someone killed by being a good Samaritan (or attempting to). You see a guy emptying his pockets at knifepoint or gun point and you draw and shoot or say "hey stop!" Or "drop your weapon!" Then the victim gets shot or stabbed... or worst case scenario you end up in a hostage situation.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I got a question for u guys. If u were in a situation such as a robbery and u werent the one being robbed would u take action if u were armed?

dude i used to work with killed a guy who had pulled a gun on someone he was with. it wasn't a robbery, more of an altercation so he shot and killed the guy. he was a felon and they tried him for murder. he beat the murder charge because he was defending someone else, but still had to do some time for a felon in possession of a firearm.

truth is, i don't know. you take a chance with putting your freedom on the line if you get some ambitious DA looking to lock Black people up by any means. my pistol is more to protect me and mine, not the streets at large. but then again who knows what i might do if the situation is right there in front of me.