Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Going to get my concealed carry permit when the world opens back up. Mainly something for home safety.

Is a glock 19 the standard out here?

I have a glock 23 which is the same as a glock 19 except it's a 40. and I don't like carrying that around even though it's considered compact.

the gun I carry all the time is a glock 43 which is small enough to fit in my front pocket.

here's a size comparison.

19_vs_43.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy wants a Pak9. Anyone that can find one for sale gets rep. No gunbroker though. My boy found 2 sellers on it and both of them didn't actually have one, one was a dikkhead about it. Like what the fukk, you put up a listing saying you have a gun for sale, your offered the price you asked for without any negotiation then you want to be mad at him for wanting to buy a gun you said you have but don't actually have?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I have a glock 23 which is the same as a glock 19 except it's a 40. and I don't like carrying that around even though it's considered compact.

the gun I carry all the time is a glock 43 which is small enough to fit in my front pocket.

here's a size comparison.

19_vs_43.jpg

Does the extended mag fit in those?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
My boy wants a Pak9. Anyone that can find one for sale gets rep. No gunbroker though. My boy found 2 sellers on it and both of them didn't actually have one, one was a dikkhead about it. Like what the fukk, you put up a listing saying you have a gun for sale, your offered the price you asked for without any negotiation then you want to be mad at him for wanting to buy a gun you said you have but don't actually have?
were they drop shippers? that's common but it seems sus to me cuz i can't find any distributors that have it in stock

anyway, Charles Daly AK-9 440.071 | AdamsGunShop has it but the ticket is offensive lol, how bad does your boy want it?

edit: cheaper one here PAK-9 9mm 10+1 6.3" Black Synt

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
were they drop shippers? that's common but it seems sus to me cuz i can't find any distributors that have it in stock

anyway, Charles Daly AK-9 440.071 | AdamsGunShop has it but the ticket is offensive lol, how bad does your boy want it?

edit: cheaper one here PAK-9 9mm 10+1 6.3" Black Synt

Yeah. And my boy was cool with that. First was was simply like "sorry, I won't be able to get that" the other one was a dikk about it and was arguing with him via email.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Does the extended mag fit in those?

absolutely not. thats a 6+1, and the extended mag (that can go in a G17/G19/G26) doesn't fit because the G43 is a single stack gun. and the other guns are double stack.

media.nl

this is why the G43 is so much thinner and easier to conceal.

you'd need a single stack magazine in order to get more rounds in there. I have seen 8 round magazines, but I'm sure they have ones that are much larger. that doesn't interest me cuz they I cannot conceal it. 7 rounds is plenty for me. I don't anticipate being in a gunfight.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to get my concealed carry permit when the world opens back up. Mainly something for home safety.

Get the Glock 43x or 48 (Single stack 19) and get a shield arms s15 mag to bump them up to 15+1

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

My friend has 19x he uses for his cc. The G19 reliable, if your looking for something small and has a large capacity, you can check out the Springfield Hellcat:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, forgot to ask, how exactly does one get into the gun manufacturing biz? Not gunsmithing but manufacture. Ideally you'd have an engineering background but I've been googling and there is a firearms technology degree offered at a few Community Colleges.
Has anyone HERE attended one or knows anyone who has? We'd like to have 2 or 3 guys specifically equipped with the training for commercial firearms manufacture.
Pls help a bro out!

Edit -iow the skillsets to operate a factory like this

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I already found one on a different site. Went to pick it up and was delayed for some damn reason...I’ve never been delayed before...So I have to wait like 3-4 days to go pick it up.

That's good. I'm glad you found one.

There is a delay out here in California also, the DOJ is holding up a lot transactions, because they are scared more people are practicing there 2nd.

Next time you go in there, start talking about how stupid these liberals are and take the base out of your voice
full