Supporter
Daps
Get on gunbroker.com

Find the gun you want at market value or lower

Make sure the seller is highly rated

Find a reliable FFL in your area who's doing transfers

Get your gun

Rep me

I have a place here that is FFL charges $40 to receive. I’ve never got one off another site...let me check out gunbroker my friend good looking out.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have a place here that is FFL charges $40 to receive. I’ve never got one off another site...let me check our gunbroker my friend good looking out.
Use the filters to filter by brand new unless you are looking for a brand spanking used gun

Also use the filter to select buy so you have the option to find a brand new gun to purchase inmediately. Won't have to play the auction game.

Once you've purchased you may have to call them depending on if they accept cards on GunBroker and complete your transaction.

Make sure your gun is compliant with the laws in your state and ur Gucci.

You should ideally be able to find a highly rated seller who accepts more then checks and money orders who can deliver your weapon asap.

Good luck

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude is the homie.

tell him to keep it up..this is a legit niche that more black men and women should hop on YouTube to do...whenever I research stuff on YouTube one of the things I look for is black people doing the review...and rarely do I see any when it comes to gun or ammo talk.