Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Copped an HK vp9sk

Like the feel of it. Might have to be one of my home guns though cause no manual safety. Got a hammer tho

It just takes time.

The first few handguns I had didn't have a safety. It just takes time. You get used to it.

I rocked and owb holster then and iwb holster. More than a dozen times I jammed that motherfukker in my front pocket, no safety, no plaxico burress.

You just become more meticulous and more aware.

As you shoot, unless you make adjustments yourself, you should realize nothing is going to accidently pull the trigger. There's no "it go caught on my shirt" or "my keys got tangled" or nothing.

I actually had a scare the other day. I was rocking these sweatpants I never, ever wear. I'll put them on if I'm changing a tire or cleaning gutters or something. They are meant to keep me warm cause they're thick, but they're also meant to get dirty. I think they are southpole. Anyway they have these long gaping pockets.

I had my shield in my pocket and I decided to hit the drive thru....some bytch slipped out. All the way out, out the pocket holster and everything. Safety was off (as it should be), I just had to take a breath, and pick up the gun carefully, meticulously. Then I put it back in the pocket holster and laid it on the seat.

You hear people talk about misfires and accidental shootings, we can keep it 100, someones finger somehow pulled the trigger.

You should be rocking your gun as much as possible in your house. Make sure it's unloaded, empty mag pull the hammer back or rack the slide, put it in your holster and chill. Walk around your house, sit down, get used to it being on you. After a while (probably 2-3 months) you should see that there's no accidents, your trigger isn't going to slip, your gun wont automatically dry fire by itself.

At that time you should have little reservations about having a safety. You still might prefer one but you won't feel its a necessity.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It just takes time.

The first few handguns I had didn't have a safety. It just takes time. You get used to it.

I rocked and owb holster then and iwb holster. More than a dozen times I jammed that motherfukker in my front pocket, no safety, no plaxico burress.

You just become more meticulous and more aware.

As you shoot, unless you make adjustments yourself, you should realize nothing is going to accidently pull the trigger. There's no "it go caught on my shirt" or "my keys got tangled" or nothing.

I actually had a scare the other day. I was rocking these sweatpants I never, ever wear. I'll put them on if I'm changing a tire or cleaning gutters or something. They are meant to keep me warm cause they're thick, but they're also meant to get dirty. I think they are southpole. Anyway they have these long gaping pockets.

I had my shield in my pocket and I decided to hit the drive thru....some bytch slipped out. All the way out, out the pocket holster and everything. Safety was off (as it should be), I just had to take a breath, and pick up the gun carefully, meticulously. Then I put it back in the pocket holster and laid it on the seat.

You hear people talk about misfires and accidental shootings, we can keep it 100, someones finger somehow pulled the trigger.

You should be rocking your gun as much as possible in your house. Make sure it's unloaded, empty mag pull the hammer back or rack the slide, put it in your holster and chill. Walk around your house, sit down, get used to it being on you. After a while (probably 2-3 months) you should see that there's no accidents, your trigger isn't going to slip, your gun wont automatically dry fire by itself.

At that time you should have little reservations about having a safety. You still might prefer one but you won't feel its a necessity.

Thank you for the guidance. Some gun forums were being scary about carrying with no manual safety so it spooked me a bit. But then I’ve seen a lot of people like this gun and prefer it as a main carry. I’ll walk around the house with it a bit like you said

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Copped an HK vp9sk

Like the feel of it. Might have to be one of my home guns though cause no manual safety. Got a hammer tho
once you buy something nicely made like an hk, this is how the addiction starts. soon you'll be like me and have a usp collection... then a p7 collection... and then you cop your first mp5. rip to ur wallet, breh. :to:

and about the no safety, i feel you on the fear for a new owner. carry it for a while with a full mag and an empty chamber. look up glock's video on how their "safe action" works (i know you have a vp9 but the internal safeties are similar enough). at the end of every day, unholster, drop the mag, point it in a safe direction and fire. did you hear the striker click like it was firing? if so, your holster is perfect and it never "went off" during the day. repeat this process for a few weeks/months until you get comfortable carrying a striker gun without a safety.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and about the no safety, i feel you on the fear for a new owner. carry it for a while with a full mag and an empty chamber. at the end of every day, unholster, drop the mag, point it in a safe direction and fire. did you hear the striker click like it was firing? if so, your holster is perfect and it never "went off" during the day. repeat this process for a few weeks/months until you get comfortable carrying a striker gun without a safety.

This is basically what I did except I didn't carry a loaded mag. I was in a position where there was no threat or danger so I didn't need to have a loaded mag in my gun. But I had it set to dry fire. And it never magically or accidently dry fired on its own.

Now I keep a fully loaded mag plus 1 in the chamber and don't even think about it.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont need a engineering degree to design guns or to manufacture.

The hardest issue is capital to start up.

We must not all hold anything, lol. We can access wrapons here, the market is flooded on every tier.

If you are lacking in your nation, thats on your people, not blacks workdwide

Interest rates are at their lowest ever. Imo,it is an an L, a huge L! Look at SSS,an Indian firm and their products. Sub MOA sniper rifles. Fyi,they began producing leaf springs!

SSS-Defence-_-Sniper-Variants.png

The Turks have their own Glocks.
c3e96f6741b9ee4599f7a95e418d8605.jpg

These were just 2 of the 160 exhibitors at the worlds largest gun show,the Las Vegas Shot show.

EYXZUJTMY7355ZTVG6OTNXRWOM.jpg

"Gun stores had revenue of about $11 billion, IBIS World said in its 2018 report. Gun and ammunition manufacturers had revenue of $17 billion, but the majority of that revenue comes from the defense side of the equation: arms sales to the U.S. and foreign governments."
America's Gun Business Is $28B. The Gun Violence Business Is Bigger.

Seeing what the 3rd world is doing in this field and knowing some of Black America's skills set I must ask,"where's the black Kimber/Daniel Defense or Keltec?" Being a Kikuyu I'm pained at all those dollars avoiding our hands. In case you didn't know many Kenyans say we're money hungry!Even Johnnie Brit thought so.

If you're products are good enough aren't there quotas for minority owned suppliers at the state level? I know there's a federal quota at the DOD.

DoD awards more than $230 billion to minority- and women-owned businesses from 2010-2016

DoD awards more than $230 billion to minority- and women-owned businesses from 2010-2016 | Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center

Damn,I can't see a poll option:anyway I hope you see I just want us to do better.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Interest rates are at their lowest ever. Imo,it is an an L, a huge L! Look at SSS,an Indian firm and their products. Sub MOA sniper rifles. Fyi,they began producing leaf springs!

SSS-Defence-_-Sniper-Variants.png

The Turks have their own Glocks.
c3e96f6741b9ee4599f7a95e418d8605.jpg

These were just 2 of the 160 exhibitors at the worlds largest gun show,the Las Vegas Shot show.

EYXZUJTMY7355ZTVG6OTNXRWOM.jpg

"Gun stores had revenue of about $11 billion, IBIS World said in its 2018 report. Gun and ammunition manufacturers had revenue of $17 billion, but the majority of that revenue comes from the defense side of the equation: arms sales to the U.S. and foreign governments."
America's Gun Business Is $28B. The Gun Violence Business Is Bigger.

Seeing what the 3rd world is doing in this field and knowing some of Black America's skills set I must ask,"where's the black Kimber/Daniel Defense or Keltec?" Being a Kikuyu I'm pained at all those dollars avoiding our hands. In case you didn't know many Kenyans say we're money hungry!Even Johnnie Brit thought so.

If you're products are good enough aren't there quotas for minority owned suppliers at the state level? I know there's a federal quota at the DOD.

DoD awards more than $230 billion to minority- and women-owned businesses from 2010-2016

DoD awards more than $230 billion to minority- and women-owned businesses from 2010-2016 | Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center

Damn,I can't see a poll option:anyway I hope you see I just want us to do better.
Nothing you are posting means anything with regard to yoyr contention.

No one holds an L for the market providing goods at low prices that margins are slim.

If you want to get a loab and start a business what is stopping you, do it and compete. If not stop tryinf to shyt on black americans and other blacks.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thank you for the guidance. Some gun forums were being scary about carrying with no manual safety so it spooked me a bit. But then I’ve seen a lot of people like this gun and prefer it as a main carry. I’ll walk around the house with it a bit like you said
There are two groups of people old school and new school.

In all honesty Wildin is right, he has the new school, inertia /trigger safety is enough view. Its entirely correct by the way, all accidents typically occur from user negligence, very rarely will things go.just wrong for a AD.

Im old school, I was brought up on 1911s so my viee and mindset isnt changing, its the.mindset that tou can never over prepare on with regard to safties. I had a springfield xd, didnt like the no manual safety, moved on to 9mm and got the stoegar/baretta with a man safety, and now I have the cz p09 p07, switched to safety, instead of decocker.

You can train yourself to ride the safety up wheb presenting the gun and aligning the sights, but its up to you.

There is no right or wrong option its personal preference and training.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Change of plans, im killing the 6.5cm build. Going 300wm bolt action.

Dont know if I should wait on the a3 stribog or get the a1.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what do yall recommend i add to my mini arsenal?
Emphasis on mini, I'm pretty conservative with it so at the moment, i got a Glock 26 and 200 Rounds of ammo. Plus a Maverick 88 and about 50 shells of buckshot.

Looking for a budget rifle now.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing you are posting means anything with regard to yoyr contention.

No one holds an L for the market providing goods at low prices that margins are slim.

If you want to get a loab and start a business what is stopping you, do it and compete. If not stop tryinf to shyt on black americans and other blacks.

I think you're misunderstanding me dude! I only want Black Family to get minimum 15, ideally even 20% of that 17 bn USD annual revenue of gun and ammo makers.
I THINK WE CAN.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Emphasis on mini, I'm pretty conservative with it so at the moment, i got a Glock 26 and 200 Rounds of ammo. Plus a Maverick 88 and about 50 shells of buckshot.

Have a look at the CZ Scorpion Evo S1.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are two groups of people old school and new school.

There is no right or wrong option its personal preference and training.

And regardless of schools of thought, both will agree the most secure safety is keeping your fingers off or away from the trigger!

Unless someone has modified the gun (change trigger pull, hair trigger) or there is actual damage or verifiable wear and tear that gunsmith and experts can sit in court and verify as well as replicate, a mass majority of accident discharges and "malfunctions" are due to someone pulling the trigger. It's never been sitting on the table and suddenly went off. Or in the case or in the holster, on the hip. Like the FBI guy who was dancing and decided to do a backflip. There's always more.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside

A decent AR. Definitely NOT an ATI Omni, though. Something entry level like an M&P 15. Ruger. Del-ton. Bushmaster (a little on the higher end). Do research. Read/watch reviews. Look at entry level AR articles. Get some iron sights if you're trying to save money then save up for decent optics. You don't have to go all out and get an ACOG or something eotech but don't cheap out on optics.