Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Love this gun talk!

I just picked up a Taurus TH9C 9MM. Haven’t got to shoot it yet because all the ranges are closed.

it came with a 17 RD mag and a 10 round mag that’s hella short. I’m buying 5 more magazines on Tuesday.

I’m kinda stuck on the ammo and was hoping one of you brehs can provide insight. I’m stuck between the Hornandy Critical Duty in 135 grain +P, or Federal HST in 147 grain.

I like the critical duty because it’s what the FBI uses, and the bullet goes through everything, But I’m scared it might over penetrate since I’m using my pistol for home defense.

the HST rounds are what all the gun nuts swear by. Especially at 147 grain. The thing is though, my barrel is less than 4 inches so I’m scared the recoil would fukk me up. Again, I would try them out but all the ranges are closed

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had one once I picked up Cpl and my second deployment the first I was rocking a M16A4 clearing them damn mud huts :sadcam:
It sounds like you were in the Marines. All the marines i worked with were stuck with M16s too, no wonder they hated their job:lolbron:

good dudes tho. Had one of their supply guys talkin shyt to me about bein in the army and one of the corporals i worked out with walked by n said “at least he aint a fukkin pog:ufdup:

:lolbron:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a glock too but cant mount an ACOG on it so i got an AR:mjgrin:

full auto is useless to me so im cool with semi auto. Shot full auto in iraq a couple times, good luck keepin that bytch from lifting up. Waste of rounds and wears your barrel out faster

Get an attachment for your glock to make it fully auto. Switch back and forth with the flip of a switch.

Daps
Love this gun talk!

I just picked up a Taurus TH9C 9MM. Haven’t got to shoot it yet because all the ranges are closed.

it came with a 17 RD mag and a 10 round mag that’s hella short. I’m buying 5 more magazines on Tuesday.

I’m kinda stuck on the ammo and was hoping one of you brehs can provide insight. I’m stuck between the Hornandy Critical Duty in 135 grain +P, or Federal HST in 147 grain.

I like the critical duty because it’s what the FBI uses, and the bullet goes through everything, But I’m scared it might over penetrate since I’m using my pistol for home defense.

the HST rounds are what all the gun nuts swear by. Especially at 147 grain. The thing is though, my barrel is less than 4 inches so I’m scared the recoil would fukk me up. Again, I would try them out but all the ranges are closed
I have one and love it and have put 2K rounds through it of mostly surplus 9mm only thing I’d recommend is switch out the recoil assembly with a steel one. When I CC it I use the critical duty 115gr due to it having a lower muzzle flash from the short barrel letting me get off more follow on shots

Daps
We talking about guns and stuff. What about body armor?

Y'all got plate carriers?
Yup I run a LV119 with level 4 ceramic plates
DSC05837.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I have one and love it and have put 2K rounds through it of mostly surplus 9mm only thing I’d recommend is switch out the recoil assembly with a steel one. When I CC it I use the critical duty 115gr due to it having a lower muzzle flash from the short barrel letting me get off more follow on shots

you’re not worried about the bullet being so light at 115Gr? I don’t know why I’m overly concerned, a bullet is a bullet. But I went kinda cheap on the gun so I m trying to get the best ammo I can buy.

I Love this gun! My girl got a purple Glock 47 that I nicknamed “Purple Rain,” and she is thinking about switching to my TH9C or a G2C Taurus. I just don’t trust glocks. I need me a hammer and a safety switch.

Do you conceal carry with one in the chamber? I don’t like to rack my slide because I feel like a bad guy wouldn’t give me the chance, so I conceal carry with one in the chamber. And if I’m in south or East Atlanta, then I carry my gun cocked and locked, so one flip of the switch is all it takes

Daps
you’re not worried about the bullet being so light at 115Gr? I don’t know why I’m overly concerned, a bullet is a bullet. But I went kinda cheap on the gun so I m trying to get the best ammo I can buy.

I Love this gun! My girl got a purple Glock 47 that I nicknamed “Purple Rain,” and she is thinking about switching to my TH9C or a G2C Taurus. I just don’t trust glocks. I need me a hammer and a safety switch.

Do you conceal carry with one in the chamber? I don’t like to rack my slide because I feel like a bad guy wouldn’t give me the chance, so I conceal carry with one in the chamber. And if I’m in south or East Atlanta, then I carry my gun cocked and locked, so one flip of the switch is all it takes
Nah I like the 115gr because the muzzle flash and recoil is low and I figured if anything happens to me it’ll be at night and i would need to keep and gain my sight picture before the threat and get follow on shots. I carry with a round in the chamber with 1 17rd In the pistol and 2 more on my IWB.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These gun stores have been packed and this is a 1st time I've seen over 10 black people in a gun store..I almost shedded a tear

Breh,are there any black gun makers? Does anyone know? Just realised the excellent 1911 10 mm double stack is from the Phils'! Goddammit,we should have our own.

TAC_ULTRA_10mmThreaded_leftprofile.jpg

They also have AR 15 style shotties.

images

Pls tell me there's at least one Mom and Pop manufacturing gun biz,not just supply!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem