Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Goddamn! So of the hundreds of gun makers from the largest like Ruger and Barrett to the smaller designers like Falkor THERE'S NOT A SINGLE BLACK AMERICAN OWNED FIRM TODAY!?
What will thecoli do to correct this situation?
nikkas dont support shyt. And whites definitely dont support, so what do you expect?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can always get the capital and try to open a company

Was actually toying with the idea with an engineer pal of mine-just drinks here in Nairobi and got talking. Firstly you need an engineering degree and then ideally post graduate weapons design program.
In the US interest rates are at their lowest ever! I know the Black Community has a host of engineers in all fields -WE MUST ALL HOLD THIS L!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Was actually toying with the idea with an engineer pal of mine-just drinks here in Nairobi and got talking. Firstly you need an engineering degree and then ideally post graduate weapons design program.
In the US interest rates are at their lowest ever! I know the Black Community has a host of engineers in all fields -WE MUST ALL HOLD THIS L!
You dont need a engineering degree to design guns or to manufacture.

The hardest issue is capital to start up.

We must not all hold anything, lol. We can access wrapons here, the market is flooded on every tier.

If you are lacking in your nation, thats on your people, not blacks workdwide

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres absolutely nothing worse than refreshing a page multiple times a day, everyday, waiting to see if an item is in stock.

You cannot trust them "send me an email when it's in stock" boxes and notifications.

Luckily I bookmarked the page and went back to send an email and it was in stock. So I copped immediately.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Theres absolutely nothing worse than refreshing a page multiple times a day, everyday, waiting to see if an item is in stock.

You cannot trust them "send me an email when it's in stock" boxes and notifications.

Luckily I bookmarked the page and went back to send an email and it was in stock. So I copped immediately.
some stores do lightweight fukkery with their notifications. for example, i'm a targetsportsusa prime member and we get notifications three hours before non-members. so for sites where i don't have a membership like this, i set up a lil ass python script to scrape the site every so often and email me when the oos text goes away. as long as you're beating the scrape interval of sites like ammoseek you should be getting the drop on the general public.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Just got back from the gun store, went for a couple more mags.
No exaggeration, line out the door. Dozens of people doing background checks for guns. Couple folks online orders cancelled cause they sold out. Shelves ravaged.
Folks running these shops loving it :win:
yeah the two local ffls i go to are really tiny ass offices with almost no inventory on display. despite that, the past two weeks straight it's been black and asian brehs and their wives lined up out the door, mashallah. and i live in a state where almost everyone's tooled up already too.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah the two local ffls i go to are really tiny ass offices with almost no inventory on display. despite that, the past two weeks straight it's been black and asian brehs and their wives lined up out the door, mashallah. and i live in a state where almost everyone's tooled up already too.

Fortunately my guy calls me when I Order something and it comes in he will schedule a time so I can walk in and walk out. I'll be seeing him in a week or so :jawalrus:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nice, don't be coy breh. i'm lookin forward to seeing what you copped.

It's just a Lil project. I actually took mad notes from @David_TheMan and a few others and put together a project for a Lil piece. Once everything comes in and I get it together, I'm going to go out, put 1000 rounds through it...sleep on it for a while and see how I feel. My plan is if Im not in love with it or don't like it to post it up here and sell it to a breh.

Honestly our networking is here. I couldve skipped some posts but Id be surprised if no one here has traded/sold or modded anything for someone else.

As much as I hate shooting with randos I'd be comfortable shooting with some cats I'm here. A lot of gun forums or threads for gun owners on other forums pass about a lot of misinformation, and are on the wrong side of things but here is legit. Really no bullshyt, people may have differences in tastes or opinions but whenever possible drop links, videos, etc. And for it being in TLR theres virtually no trolls.