Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
If you have a 460 Rowland
that's a really nice looking caliber, i gotta check that out. i've been running a lot of 45 super in my USPs and my spanish megastar, that's been filling my need for recoil (not into revolvers at all).

the ammo panic is getting outta control, i never thought i'd see the day where 30-06 and 303 british are sold out, or tokarev ammo is cheaper than 5.56

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
that's a really nice looking caliber, i gotta check that out. i've been running a lot of 45 super in my USPs and my spanish megastar, that's been filling my need for recoil (not into revolvers at all).

the ammo panic is getting outta control, i never thought i'd see the day where 30-06 and 303 british are sold out, or tokarev ammo is cheaper than 5.56
Im even seeing runs on 22lr.
Its not as bad as last time when obama was in office and.they were rationing rounds but its close.

Yeah if I remember to modify to a rowland you just need a barrel and spring swap, everything else stays the same and you hit 10mm range in terms of velocity and you are rocking heavy grain.on.top of that.

I was going to go that route but the last ammo panic made me leave 45 all together.

These gun stores have been packed and this is a 1st time I've seen over 10 black people in a gun store..I almost shedded a tear
sad it took a panic but hopefully they keep armed afterwarda.

Daps
To my firearm guys.

I mentioned the stribog, but the more I think about a PCC, the more I ask myself, why?

So I'm thinking, should I go with a 300 blackout AR build or go with the stribog? Opinions...
go with the stribog because 9mm will always be easier to get instead of 300 blackout especially in times like these. I have a CZ Scorpion for this reason

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Im even seeing runs on 22lr.
Its not as bad as last time when obama was in office and.they were rationing rounds but its close.

Yeah if I remember to modify to a rowland you just need a barrel and spring swap, everything else stays the same and you hit 10mm range in terms of velocity and you are rocking heavy grain.on.top of that.

I was going to go that route but the last ammo panic made me leave 45 all together.

sad it took a panic but hopefully they keep armed afterwarda.
Speaking of 10mm; the panic hasn't seemed to affect it here. Guess they figured they were already taxing and there weren't many people buying it, anyway

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Whats the best website to buy guns? They don't make the Sig P227 anymore so I'd have to buy it online

On a side note I wish I could find a black owned gun range. None out here in Illinois
Have you checked Armslist? I know in plenty of states there's more requirements for transfers. Your state might not be poppin like that on Armslist for that reason but it's worth checking out.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Whats the best website to buy guns? They don't make the Sig P227 anymore so I'd have to buy it online

On a side note I wish I could find a black owned gun range. None out here in Illinois

I never bought a gun online, but you can check out Central Texas Gun Works, he's Black owned

TEXAS
Central Texas Gun Works South Bend Center 321 W. Ben White Blvd., Suite 203 Austin, TX 78704
Owner: Michael Cargill
Phone: (512) 731-3585
Email: support@centraltexasgunworks.com
Facebook: Central Texas Gun Works

There is a Black owned gun mfg in Illinois and he is also FFL:

ILLINOIS
Civilian Force Arms1208 B Badger St.Yorkville, IL 60560
Owner: Yonas Hogas – FFL Dealer
Phone: (630) 882-3498 / (815) 341-9165
Email: levon@civilianforcearms.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civilianforcearms/

Black Owned Gun Stores / Range - NAAGA

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I never bought a gun online, but you can check out Central Texas Gun Works, he's Black owned

TEXAS
Central Texas Gun Works South Bend Center 321 W. Ben White Blvd., Suite 203 Austin, TX 78704
Owner: Michael Cargill
Phone: (512) 731-3585
Email: support@centraltexasgunworks.com
Facebook: Central Texas Gun Works

There is a Black owned gun mfg in Illinois and he is also FFL:

ILLINOIS
Civilian Force Arms1208 B Badger St.Yorkville, IL 60560
Owner: Yonas Hogas – FFL Dealer
Phone: (630) 882-3498 / (815) 341-9165
Email: levon@civilianforcearms.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civilianforcearms/

Black Owned Gun Stores / Range - NAAGA

Civilian force arms is closed. Went out of business I guess

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Im just trying to think of a situation where the slightly slower higher caliber bullet wouldnt hit the same target as the slightly faster lower caliber bullet:jbhmm:

I dont think anyone who talks about energy transfer of terminal ballistics of rounds talks abput dodging bullets.

I guess if I was talkimg about that yor initial reply and this post would make sense, but I.wasnt so it doesnt. :smile:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

ite i just ordered the fnx-45t conversion. i saw there was a usp conversion too but it wasn't on the site and i was too lazy to call them lol.