Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Those things are huge and ammo too damn expensive. It's not even a practical firearm but as a collector I'd love to have one in my collection. Shot the 50 caliber at my local shooting range and was impressed just no real use for one at all.
I like the intimidation factor of just pulling it out lol

Yeah the ammo is hella expensive but if your aim is good enough you should be able to take a person completely out of the equation with 2 or less body shots:yeshrug:

Plus you can dump into a vehicle if you need to:mjlit:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was shopping the glock was too expensive so ended up getting the Ruger sr9c instead..pretty good gun tbh

643489i_ts.jpg

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
Glock 19 or 26 for CCW? I've been having the 19 for years carry it every day but I've been considering getting the 26. It seems easier to conceal and lighter than the 19. G19 sucks especially when I'm wearing Adidas or Nike sweatsuits shyt be weighing down my sweats but the 26 probably wouldn't be as bad. What yall think?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Glock 19 or 26 for CCW? I've been having the 19 for years carry it every day but I've been considering getting the 26. It seems easier to conceal and lighter than the 19. G19 sucks especially when I'm wearing Adidas or Nike sweatsuits shyt be weighing down my sweats but the 26 probably wouldn't be as bad. What yall think?

You're talking about 10 rounds verse 17. And 7 inches verse 10. That makes the 26 much better for concealed carry.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What about a 43X The problem isn't barrel length (which is usually better for accuracy) the problem is weight. A single stack 43 is lighter and flatter (though you give up capacity)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What about a 43X The problem isn't barrel length (which is usually better for accuracy) the problem is weight. A single stack 43 is lighter and flatter (though you give up capacity)

My problem with it is due to being a single stack, there aren't as many options for additional rounds. a 30 round single stacked mag would probably comically long if they made one. So you basically stuck with the mags it comes with. Also the length of the grip affects concealibilty more than barrel length. the barrel goes down in your waist so that be can long or short doesn't matter too much, but the grip is the part that sticks out, so even though it's slimmer you would still feel like you are carrying a full size glock when you have it in your waist band, which means you might as well go with a 19 in that case and have more rounds.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My problem with it is due to being a single stack, there aren't as many options for additional rounds. a 30 round single stacked mag would probably comically long if they made one. So you basically stuck with the mags it comes with. Also the length of the grip affects concealibilty more than barrel length. the barrel goes down in your waist so that be can long or short doesn't matter too much, but the grip is the part that sticks out, so even though it's slimmer you would still feel like you are carrying a full size glock when you have it in your waist band, which means you might as well go with a 19 in that case and have more rounds.

There's hi cap options for the 43 out there and or you could just carry another mag. In real life gun fights people expend about six rounds or less, and one of the problems people have is people stick 15 rounds in a 15 capacity mag and leave it there for years then when they want to shoot the magazine spring is fukked up and they have a malfunction. It's better to have a back up than to stick the maximum load in a magazine and leave it there.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's hi cap options for the 43 out there and or you could just carry another mag. In real life gun fights people expend about six rounds or less, and one of the problems people have is people stick 15 rounds in a 15 capacity mag and leave it there for years then when they want to shoot the magazine spring is fukked up and they have a malfunction. It's better to have a back up than to stick the maximum load in a magazine and leave it there.
That makes sense, although it still doesn't address the grip length. In the video you posted that guy even comments on the grip length being an issue with concealed appendix carrying. 12:30 mark
Still a great gun by the way. Just don't feel like they quite succeeded in making it the best of both worlds in comparison to a 19 and a 26. Depending on what you want it for, the other two might be better choices.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Just ordered a draco and a KS-12 online yesterday and I'm excited as fukk. Unfortunately nobody I know in real life shares the same passion for guns like I do except the degenerate troubled nikkas so :beli:ain't telling them shyt for they get to asking if they could borrow it

fukk you need to borrow my shyt for?:stopitslime:

Anyway we got a sub forum for cars/bikes, but not about guns. Don't tell me I gotta go hit up the NRA to get my fix. I've had pistols for years but I just recently decided to build an arsenal on my woke shyt lol fwm