Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Use to run a 43 as my main conceal carry for years, upgraded to a sig p365 now tho because it's smaller in ever dimension and holds ten rounds.

iGLEt5.jpg

Saint seiya my nikka gotta rep you for that

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Glocks are cool but i prefer my DEagle

14420-DEFAULT-l.jpg

And yes i have a CCL
Those things are huge and ammo too damn expensive. It's not even a practical firearm but as a collector I'd love to have one in my collection. Shot the 50 caliber at my local shooting range and was impressed just no real use for one at all.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Using a 308 on hogs? :hhh:

That is a deer round

We hunt hogs with ARs in Texas they let us hunt them at night and on choppers using thermal.Book a helicopter hog hunt in Texas is you can
Yessir but you to be a damn good shot if you helicopter hog hunt. Went with some friends a few weeks ago to a deer lease and those hogs were everywhere.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Aint none of my shyt legal homie.

:deadmanny:

If i ever have to use any of this stuff ill deal with the legal ramifications later.
Lol
U know I thought of having one in the future just because u never know especially if you become a homeowner and got kids and shyt

But if you use it you’re fukked :mjlol: :snoop:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir but you to be a damn good shot if you helicopter hog hunt. Went with some friends a few weeks ago to a deer lease and those hogs were everywhere.
I hunt in alabama deer I use .308 love it. Haven't lost a deer yet they drop right there. I know guys us in 30 06 . 300wm 7mm deer still run.

I want a AR that I can eventually set up for hogs at night.maybe even a 10mm carbine I been lookin at .